Thread: South Haven get weirder....

Post imported post

South Haven police chief Rod A. Somerlott transferred to City Hall desk job By Rex Hall Jr. | Kalamazoo Gazette December 15, 2009, 6:30AM SOUTH HAVEN — The police chief of this lakeshore resort town has been transferred to a desk job at City Hall.

Rod A. Somerlott, chief of the South Haven Police Department for the last 18 years, was relieved of those duties Nov. 12 by City Manager Brian Dissette and since then has been working directly with Dissette on “several projects,” the city manager said Monday.

More at link

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/...ief_rod_a.html

This is beyond strange and as of now no one is talking or they just don't know why Brian transferred him...
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

That's odd...
    "You'll be walking along.. OC.. and you'll feel GREAT. You'll feel FREEEEE like 1776 kind of Free." -cscitney87

Post imported post

I will post more when I ferret it out... There is a smell in the air
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

suspiciously suspicious lol