• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How would you handle this situation?

T Vance

imported post

mikestilly wrote:
CrossPistols wrote:
T Vance wrote:
If it is a PI, and they were watching me, I'm not sure why they would be. I don't have ANY ex-wives, or injury claims, or anythingsimilar tothat affect.
He might not necessarily be watching you, he could be watching some one next door, or it could be there watching a friend who visits you often, or it could be a township ordinance person, or a rep o guy...may be one of your friends wife is having him watched?

He could be from ACORN lol
I have some acorns in the back he can pick up for mee. That was cheesy...

wally1120

imported post

Hey T next time you see him, CALL ME. I amlessthen 2 minutes away from you, And I have a little bit of fire power if needed, And it is always ready to go when needed.

johnnyd74

imported post

well why dont you or i wait till he leaves and then follow him and see where he goes??

its prob something stupid!!

but i would wonder what the hell he is doing also!!

crap i just noticed your from jackson,well if you lived closer i would have came over and followed him to see what its about, so have someone follow him when he leaves and see where he goes?

up-north with bad cell phone area it happenes alot in front of my parents house, i went up to some guy and scared him sooooooo bad he put it in gear and took off, then i was like what the hell!!!!

i got worried,thinking all sorts of stuff...... a day lated he pulls up on our property, i walk out,dad in window covering me and he was totally sorry and told me his situation!!!

he had really bad signal on phone and that was best spot to talk on phone.

mayb its something like that....he prob has nextel/sprint??

keep us in the loop as to whats going on!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR'S!!!