• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meeting minutes for IdCDL

John Wolver

imported post

The meeting was a success in that it happened. The turn out was not what was expected however. The next Gun Show in Jan. was discussed, and we will need more people to fill spots on the table, volunteers for supplies, etc.

I think that was the biggest thing discussed, so we need people to show up for the next meeting which is on the 7th of Jan, the Thurs., before the Gun Show, which is on the 9th and 10th, Sat. and Sun.

As a reminder, we need you all to show up. Join the Idaho Citizens Defense League on Facebook, especially if you are having trouble keeping up with upcoming events.

If you have questions, or need something, contact me personally.

John Carter

President: Idaho Citizens Defense League

kimberfella616

imported post

John,

Most gun shows back home make you unload/make safe (zip ties through action) when entering the grounds. Is there a different policy on that in this area?

KF