• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Interesting right to carry map

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

Saw this on another site. I have not verified the information but I assume it to be accurate (through year 2006 anyway)

Rtc.gif

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Seems generally accurate, but there is a lot of fine print between here and there. :?

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Glock27Bill wrote:
OK, gonna display my ignorance here.

Why is VA shown as May Issue?
Stay on the page/map for a bit longer - the map progresses through various stages of the evolution/growth of our permit system.

Virginia ends up as "shall issue."

Yata hey

Don Barnett

imported post

Interesting!

It would be interesting if the dates went back to, say 1960 or so, before even thinking about firearms became politically incorrect.

I would bet that the blue would change to yellow and red and then, as we see, back to blue again.