• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

You think we have some tough times?

Alexcabbie

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
I really don't think its multi-cultrilism as the culprit. It is allowing that to trump, what is culturally accepted, or what is right. And the double standard of catering to the "sensitivities" of other cultures, while being able to bash or demonize the prevailing culture. I.E. many "ethnic" comedians, news, T.V. programs and now our government.

I personally enjoy the company and freindship of folks from many cultures, but if you are in thepublic and are offended by something I said or did because of your "culture" I don't care.
Yes, and that is precisely the error the Brits have been committing and what is being attepted to foist upon us. The lack of protection of free speech in England however means that observing this detail can be classified as somehow being "hate speech" and crininally punished. The closest the Left has been able to get over here has been "Hate Crimes" AKA "murder and mayhem for the wrong reason" (as if there is a correct reason for murder and mayhem). But we are still free to question this and we cannot be forced to STFU.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Alexcabbie wrote:
sudden valley gunner wrote:
I really don't think its multi-cultrilism as the culprit. It is allowing that to trump, what is culturally accepted, or what is right. And the double standard of catering to the "sensitivities" of other cultures, while being able to bash or demonize the prevailing culture. I.E. many "ethnic" comedians, news, T.V. programs and now our government.

I personally enjoy the company and freindship of folks from many cultures, but if you are in thepublic and are offended by something I said or did because of your "culture" I don't care.
Yes, and that is precisely the error the Brits have been committing and what is being attepted to foist upon us. The lack of protection of free speech in England however means that observing this detail can be classified as somehow being "hate speech" and crininally punished. The closest the Left has been able to get over here has been "Hate Crimes" AKA "murder and mayhem for the wrong reason" (as if there is a correct reason for murder and mayhem). But we are still free to question this and we cannot be forced to STFU.
Don't forget that they label you as a hate monger for speaking out on this issue too, I.E. Rush, Hannity, Beck. I have yet to hear anything remotely racist or hateful toward other cultures from them, yet that is how they are portrayed.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Well now you see, thaat is the way the statist scumballs roll. Disagree with the "historic first black 'president'" and you are racist. Portray a conservative lady and the former chancellor of Stanford University; an accomplished concert pianist and an member of a famous church bombed by racists and who lost several playmates in that loathsome act in the vilest and foulest anti-black stereotypes and the Left hails you. Congratulate an elderly former Senator who used to be a racist on the old man's birthday and the llefties will holler for your head; but be a 90+ year-old former Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan and spout whatever the statist left feeds you and bask in their praise, even after repeatedly (and recently) using the N-word on the very Floor of the Senate.

Vile accusations against Clarence Thomas, while Charlie Rangel gets a pass for what any Republican would be facing a criminal investigation for. The black chairman of the Republican Party gets Oreos thrown at him in public, and was denounced for using "vile references" by Harry Reid for saying that the DemonRatz are doing exactly what they are doing ie; "flipping the American People the bird".

And let's not even mention, if you are not useful to the Left and you forget to declare ten bucks worth of income you will be pilloried and harrassed, but if you are nominated to be Seceratary of the Treasury and fail to pay ANY TAXES FOR YEARS you will be given a pass (if you will be useful) because your "expertise is sorely needed" even though you tell the Congress - and on the record at that - that the reason you did not pay was because you were such a dumbass you couldn't figure out TurboTax.

This little game has been played for decades and mostly it has worked. But now, instead of using the game to shore up their sneaky ways; it has become an essential part of it. As such it is much more apparrent, and people both black and white are noticing it. I could go in and on and on, but there isn't enough bndwidth on this site.