Thread: Oklahoma Woman Defends Her Life with Shotgun

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bad_ace's Avatar

Post imported post

After calling 911, a 57-year-old Oklahoma woman took actions into her own hands, grabbing her shot gun and killing a man who tried to enter her house. (Dec. 05)
    10 minutes from the time she called 911 to the time she pulled the trigger. I can't find any reports on how long it actually took the police to show up.

I've included the Associated Press audio because unlike the other news report they kept most of the audio unedited. This audio breaks my heart and makes me proud at the same time. You can hear the anguish this woman goes through, showing there is nothing cool about taking a life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Z_2...ayer_embedded#

Post imported post

Defending your own life is "taking actions into your own hands"? Real nice choice of words, AP.
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

"Live Free or Die"

Post imported post

The OKC newspaper had the entire 911 call on their website last week. I listened to it...all thirty plus minutes. Police arrived about 10 to 15 minutes after she shot the guy.

Good thing she's in Oklahoma, otherwise she would be berated for not calling a crises hotline for the drunk breaking her glass door.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

She did the right and necessary thing. She is incredibly brave and she protected herself with honor. My heart also goes out to her and I hope she is at peace with her decision to protect herself. This idiot got what he deserved for putting her in that unenviable position of having to choose her life over his.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

The really bad part of the story is the dip$hit reporterprinted her name and address. For her sake, I hope the dead guys friends don't miss him too much.

Post imported post

I hope she is FREE of charges....................
    FREEDOM.

Post imported post

yelohamr wrote:
    The really bad part of the story is the dip$hit reporterprinted her name and address. For her sake, I hope the dead guys friends don't miss him too much.
    Would you really think that criminals would like to test fate that she wouldnt blast a hole in them too?
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

Most criminals aren't that smart. I think she has a handle on things and her friends and relatives in LE are probably watching out for her and if wanted, she's has a good chance for CCW.

Banned

Post imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
    yelohamr wrote:
    Would you really think that criminals would like to test fate that she wouldnt blast a hole in them too?
    If they actually breached the home... they could just throw molotovs.