• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Roll Call

kito109654

imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
nofoa wrote:
<~~ Arlington

I seem to recall someone saying that we are second to virginia in people and posts.

click on the open carry dicousion forum at the top, and youll see state statistics.

click on washington in your location and you get a map of states to click.

virginia beats us by approx 40%, and we beat everybody else by quite a margin!
I had absolutely no idea! Thanks for pointing that out, it makes me proud!

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

Some time ago we use to set aside the 3rd weekend of every month for a meet. We got away from it.

During the summer months we tried to have an event scheduled at least once a month but due to schedules it kinda fell to the way side.

Winter has arrived and I would like to have a event every month, in fact I do with the trash clean up on the highway and lunch afterward. However its getting people to show up to any of the events.

You're new and I applaud you for your enthusiasm, by all means keep it up.

kito109654

imported post

I wish I could justify the 2 hour (one way) drive to the trash pickup each month, I just don't see it happening on a regular basis, maybe a few times a year.

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

kito109654 wrote:
I appreciate everyone stopping in, I knew there were quite a few of ya! :)

...South Everett is fairly central so, assuming that to be the meeting area,what days work well for you guys? My guess at a day that will work for most is a Sunday evening.

So, the evening of January 10th, a little over three weeks advance notice, who thinks they could make that work in their schedules? (barring unforseen circumstances which are a fact of life)
Sundays are usually a problem for me, so it would be the unforseen circumstances that would make it work. But don't change your plans just for me, one of these days one of these meets will work for me.

dirvo85

imported post

I'm right here on the Marysville/Arlington border. If I call 911 it rings to WSP than they transfer me to Marysville PD than they transfer me to the Sno Co Sheriffs Office.

kito109654

imported post

Washintonian_For_Liberty wrote:
Mercer Island. <-- this has got to count for Seattle... I mean... we're parallel with southern Seattle.
It counts if you're willing to drive to south Everett for a meet, that is the only qualification. :)