• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Confirmed: Chuck Schumer is a first-class jerk

Repeater

imported post

Pro-gun Michelle Malkin nails Chuckie Schumer for being a rude, vainglorious bastard.

schmuck.jpg

Few things scream BELTWAY ARROGANCE louder than Democrat Sen. Chuck Schumer.

So, it’s no surprise he treats flight attendants the same way he treats every other ordinary, hard-working taxpayer: with utter contempt:
Sen. Chuck Schumer loves the sound of his own voice, but it carried a bit farther than he might have liked on the US Airways shuttle from New York to Washington on Sunday.

According to a House Republican aide who happened to be seated nearby, the notoriously chatty New York Democrat referred to a flight attendant as a “bitch” after she ordered him to turn off his phone before takeoff.

Schumer and his seatmate, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), were chatting on their phones before takeoff when an announcement indicated that it was time to turn off the phones.

Both senators kept talking.

He said he was entitled to keep his phone on until the cabin door was closed.The flight attendant said he was obliged to turn it off whenever a flight attendant asked.

“He argued with her about the rule,” the source said. “She said she doesn’t make the rules, she just follows them.”

Well now, will this result in Charles Schumer being placed on the FBI's No Fly List?

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Repeater wrote:
Pro-gun Michelle Malkin nails Chuckie Schumer for being a rude, vainglorious bastard.

schmuck.jpg

Few things scream BELTWAY ARROGANCE louder than Democrat Sen. Chuck Schumer.

So, it’s no surprise he treats flight attendants the same way he treats every other ordinary, hard-working taxpayer: with utter contempt:
Sen. Chuck Schumer loves the sound of his own voice, but it carried a bit farther than he might have liked on the US Airways shuttle from New York to Washington on Sunday.

According to a House Republican aide who happened to be seated nearby, the notoriously chatty New York Democrat referred to a flight attendant as a “bitch” after she ordered him to turn off his phone before takeoff.

Schumer and his seatmate, Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), were chatting on their phones before takeoff when an announcement indicated that it was time to turn off the phones.

Both senators kept talking.

He said he was entitled to keep his phone on until the cabin door was closed.The flight attendant said he was obliged to turn it off whenever a flight attendant asked.

“He argued with her about the rule,” the source said. “She said she doesn’t make the rules, she just follows them.”
Well now, will this result in Charles Schumer being placed on the FBI's No Fly List?
No fair, Chuckie hasn't got a rack like that.... I bet he's got hairy sloppy man-boobs.

Alexcabbie

imported post

Know what's funny? I was listening to a CD of Julian Bream playing Couperin's "les Barricades Mysteriouses" when tht pic of Shecky flashed on my screen. I bout fell on the floor laughing.

Schumer however is no joke, he is one of the most appalling, conniving, self-serving and evil critters up on the Hill where they do do da boogie. Does anyone know how he got his start in politics?

He got it by using an insidious ploy to clear poor blacks out of an apartment complexx to please some residents of the Flatbush area. He did it by making it look like a "humanitarian effort"; saying that the apartments were sub-standard and providing for the tenant's "temporary" relocation. Then, when the "improvements" were completed he had the complex converted to condos and told the former residents that they could have "first option" to buy, which of course none could. The snobs and/or racists for whom he did this were so pleased that they elected him to City office, and he was off and running. What a weasel.

Oh BTW correction, it was Christopher Parkening, not Bream I was listening to....