• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New OC ammo

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Mike will nuke this soon, but until then..:lol:

I just finished the new changes on my .730 DDR. It's still a modded 50 BMG, Test firing tomorrow after a quick meeting at the Capitol

b1-3.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Don't know him. It' close to Ed Hubels 12FH. I got tired of making rims and came up with this idea.

I can shoot them in my 12FH full length, or these shorties in my heavy slug barrels. Ed helped a lot with the loads and the primer bushing (I can't use the BMG primers in anything but my FH)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

jmelvin wrote:
Just what will you use to fire that round Mr. Nap?
I have three H&R ultra slug guns for it. I make it in three lengths.

I can shoot it full length in the FH chamber, 3.5 in the 3,5 chamber or this short one in the 3"

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

SaltH2OHokie wrote:
I was half-jokingly referring to the main character in 'Unintended Consequences' (who had an affinity for large calibers).
I'm still trying to figure a way to shoot the 20mm cases I got.:lol:

This is the full length one before fire forming.

fh3.jpg

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

bohdi wrote:
Hey Peter, the dino's died off along time ago :p You shooting through engine blocks for kicks? :)
One should always have enough gun.:p

You'll love the solid brass slugs I'm turning for it.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Hawkflyer wrote:
This could be a Darwin award winner in the making.
006-%5BLaughing%5D-%5BEmoticonKing.com%5D.gif
They shoot pretty well. This is a hundred yards with the first shell, aiming at the G...(forgive me Ken:lol:)

b1-2.jpg

bohdi

imported post

peter nap wrote:
Hawkflyer wrote:
This could be a Darwin award winner in the making.
006-%5BLaughing%5D-%5BEmoticonKing.com%5D.gif
They shoot pretty well. This is a hundred yards with the first shell, aiming at the G...(forgive me Ken:lol:)

b1-2.jpg

No need to apologize Peter. Bob The Builder would be proud of you. Reduce, reuse, recycle! You sir, have gone green and you probably didn't even know it!

SlackwareRobert

imported post

OMG! cop killer bullet:what:

My guess is the democrat sign kept running off and he couldn't hit the moving target.:lol:

Just hope the drool doesn't short my keyboard. So how many people line up on
your back to keep you upright while shooting?
Does West Va. complain about the range noise?