Thread: Second Amendment March

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

The Virginia State Coordinator position will become vacant at the end of the year.

Current VA Coordinator Leyla Myers needs someone in Virginia to step in and take over her responsibilities as the state coordinator, as she will step down from this position at the end of this year.

She will provide you the information you would need to start working on the final phase of the event.

If you feel strong about the 2A as an individual right, and want to help us make the Virginia State March a success, please contact the Board at info@secondamendmentmarch.com.

This is a great opportunity for someone to make a real contribution to the 2A fight. There must be some true Virginian that will take on this challenge. Contact us today.

An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Surely there must be someone that can take this on.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Surely there must be. I'm not in VA but will be visiting Vacome 4-19-2010. I'd volunteer myself, but I think it would be better if a Virginian took the post. That and I've already got my plate full with an event on the 19th and the lead-up to it.