Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kline, Kohl-Welles want your guns!

Post imported post

Washington anti-gun lawmakers announce plans to ban "assault weapons"

I predicted this earlier, and the "usual suspects" are involved. They want to ban AR-type rifles, AK-type rifles and any other semi-auto that they don't like, facts be damned

Column offers links to the three key sponsors, and to Washington Legislature

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m12d17-Antigun-WA-lawmakers-launch-new-assault-on-weapons-press-doesnt-help

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/yd6mez8

Links to this thread:

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/35369.html

Post imported post

Just this morning she was speaking on KIRO and wants the "assault weapons" limited to 10 rounds.

Post imported post

That was a wonderful article.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Post imported post

The purpose of gun ownership by private citizens is to create a barrier against genocide, by preventing governments from having a monopoly on the use of violence. All other arguments are red herrings designed to mask the true agenda of proponents of total government control. Both sides in the "gun control" debates conveniently avoid discussing this.

Adam Kline, Jeanne Kohl-Welles, and Ross Hunter want government to have a monopoly on the use and initiation of violence against citizens so that they canimplement a totalitarian agenda.

This is what it comes down to: they want you completely enslaved, and if you refuse to submit, they want you dead.

Post imported post

44Brent wrote:
    The purpose of gun ownership by private citizens is to create a barrier against genocide, by preventing governments from having a monopoly on the use of violence.¬* All other arguments are red herrings designed to mask the true agenda of proponents of total government control.¬* Both sides in the "gun control" debates conveniently avoid discussing this.
    ¬*

Adam Kline, Jeanne Kohl-Welles, and Ross Hunter want government to have a monopoly on the use and initiation of violence against citizens so that they can¬*implement a totalitarian agenda.
    ¬*
    This is what it comes down to:¬* they want you completely enslaved, and if you refuse to submit, they want you dead.¬*
    Yea. I am sure that is the plan. After all dead people pay taxes too....Oh wait...no they don't.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

Yea. I am sure that is the plan. After all dead people pay taxes too....Oh wait...no they don't.
    Tens of millions of people are dead from Genocide following the initiation of gun control laws in the last hundred years. http://davekopel.org/2A/LawRev/lethal.htm These victims of of genocide no longer pay taxes.

Thanks for asking

Post imported post

44Brent wrote:
    ¬*
    Tens of millions of people are dead from Genocide following the initiation of gun control laws in the last hundred years.¬* http://davekopel.org/2A/LawRev/lethal.htm¬* These victims of of genocide no longer pay taxes.
    ¬*
    Thanks for asking
    ¬*
    ¬*
    Exactly what the hell did I ask. Thanks for proving two of my points though.

"though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Glock 23:40

Post imported post

joeroket wrote:
    After all dead people pay taxes too....Oh wait...no they don't.
    Well, you were almost right at first. They just vote---In Chicago and Seattle, maybe more too.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Post imported post

amlevin wrote:
    joeroket wrote:
    ¬*After all dead people pay taxes too....Oh wait...no they don't.
    Well, you were almost right at first.¬* They just vote---In Chicago and Seattle, maybe more too.
    LOL. But they don't contribute monetarily to the system that, evidently, put them to death.

Post imported post

joeroket wrote
    Pay taxes? You mean pay them with paper? Paper that they print? With a value that THEY put to it? Technically speaking the value of a $1 bill is the same as a $100 bill, Same amount of paper.

If they printed up trillions of dollars and bought up every item that we have available, we wouldn't notice till its too late. Then the economy would be screwed and they paid nothing for everything.

Post imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
    joeroket wrote
    Pay taxes? You mean pay them with paper? Paper that they print? With a value that THEY put to it?¬* Technically speaking the value of a $1 bill is the same as a $100 bill, Same amount of paper.

If they printed up trillions of dollars and bought up every item that we have available, we wouldn't notice till its too late. Then the economy would be screwed and they paid nothing for everything.
    I think you missed the point.

Post imported post

I am sure out Washington State legislature isn't planning anytime soon to committ genocide against anybody. As Workman stated, that it should be no surprise that the politicians in this state was going to do something in a knee-jerk response to the shootings recently.

Things will settle down, I am sure of it, and the Washington State Constitution will thwart their attempts at stopping law-abiding citizens from purchasing anything, but a hunting rifle.

When I voted for Seattle mayor, not one of them was clear about their stance on the 2nd Amendment, and the WA. State Constitution regarding firearms, so I voted for neither.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Post imported post

joeroket wrote:
    joeroket wrote
    Pay taxes? You mean pay them with paper? Paper that they print? With a value that THEY put to it? Technically speaking the value of a $1 bill is the same as a $100 bill, Same amount of paper.

If you need to point it out.. Then I did miss the point. lol.

Post imported post

joeroket wrote:
    joeroket wrote
    Pay taxes? You mean pay them with paper? Paper that they print? With a value that THEY put to it?¬* Technically speaking the value of a $1 bill is the same as a $100 bill, Same amount of paper.

HAHA I think you and I are going to get along very well.

Anyway my point was that intentionally killing the people that pay your salary and for the livelihood of the work that you do will do nothing productive for you and our legislature members know that.

Post imported post

joeroket wrote:
    joeroket wrote:
    joeroket wrote

HAHA I think you and I are going to get along very well.

Anyway my point was that intentionally killing the people that pay your salary and for the livelihood of the work that you do will do nothing productive for you and our legislature members know that.
    Replacing them with better representatives after they are gone, would be productive, and they do know that.

Post imported post

Absolutely Swatspyder and that is the angle that must be played with them when it comes to these things.

Post imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:
    As Workman stated, that it should be no surprise that the politicians in this state was going to do something in a knee-jerk response to the shootings recently.
    I don't think it's a knee-jerk response, after all the guy that shot the 4 officers did not use an "assault rifle" but a pistol.

Remember the left never lets a crisis go to waste. It's just a good excuse to try and further their agenda.

Post imported post

Cremator75 wrote:
    Sylvia Plath wrote:
    As Workman stated, that it should be no surprise that the politicians in this state was going to do something in a knee-jerk response to the shootings recently.
    I don't think it's a knee-jerk response, after all the guy that shot the 4 officers did not use an "assault rifle" but a pistol.

Remember the left never lets a crisis go to waste. It's just a good excuse to try and further their agenda.
    And the right lets no crisis go to waste to further their agenda.

Yes, the guy did not use an "assault rifle," heck, I can't remember the last time a criminal used an assault rifle, can any of you? The media will print what they print. I see it on even FOX news, the reference to assault rifles, it's quite sad.

I am positive nothing will come of this; just another thing that we all get to pontificate about, that will surely be replaced by some otherpo0litical agendacome next Monday.

In all of this mess that is our government across the nation, at this time *non-partisan* we all need to take a step back, and ask ourselves, what do "they" want to do, and what can "they" do..."they" want to do a lot *on both sides*, but not much is going to be done IMO.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:
    Cremator75 wrote:
    Sylvia Plath wrote:

Yes, the guy did not use an "assault rifle," heck, I can't remember the last time a criminal used an assault rifle, can any of you? The media will print what they print. I see it on even FOX news, the reference to assault rifles, it's quite sad.

I am positive nothing will come of this; just another thing that we all get to pontificate about, that will surely be replaced by some otherpo0litical agendacome next Monday.

In all of this mess that is our government across the nation, at this time *non-partisan* we all need to take a step back, and ask ourselves, what do "they" want to do, and what can "they" do..."they" want to do a lot *on both sides*, but not much is going to be done IMO.
    Welcome aboard Sylvia! Good point! Look at what we got after 9/11!

Part of the problem is them always wanting to "do something" instead of leaving us alone. We need to stop paying politicians and making it a full time job.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Sylvia Plath wrote:
    Cremator75 wrote:
    Sylvia Plath wrote:

Welcome aboard Sylvia! Good point! Look at what we got after 9/11!

Part of the problem is them always wanting to "do something" instead of leaving us alone. We need to stop paying politicians and making it a full time job.
    Thank you for the welcoming.

Unfortunately, I am at the point where I wish, at times, that the system will completely collapse, and force the American People to force politicians to do what we need them to do. Politicians,, on both sides, care nothing but about their political lives; we need to assure our politicians have a quick turn-over rate.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Sylvia Plath wrote:

Unfortunately, I am at the point where I wish, at times, that the system will completely collapse, and force the American People to force politicians to do what we need them to do. Politicians,, on both sides, care nothing but about their political lives; we need to assure our politicians have a quick turn-over rate.
    Totally agree, although I don't believe in parties I feel the libertarian party is the closest thing we have in actually stopping Tyranny at the moment.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Post imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
    Sylvia Plath wrote:

Totally agree, although I don't believe in parties I feel the libertarian party is the closest thing we have in actually stopping Tyranny at the moment.
    LOL, you get me a viable Libertarian, and I will show up with my vote.

Post imported post

I read somewhere that "assault" weapons only accounted for 1% of 1% of gun related violence in the last thirty years.

Regarding dead taxpayers, that would just give them an excuse to raise taxes on the survivors.

Post imported post

Solar wrote:
    I read somewhere that "assault" weapons only accounted for 1% of 1% of gun related violence in the last thirty years.

Regarding dead taxpayers, that would just give them an excuse to raise taxes on the survivors.
    This thread explains stuff

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/35434.html

And check out my latest Examiner.com column

Facts don't matter to gun prohibitionists

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seatt...rohibitionists
    Or try this

http://tinyurl.com/y9v2fxo

Post imported post

Dave Workman wrote:
    Solar wrote:

This thread explains stuff

http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum55/35434.html

And check out my latest Examiner.com column

Facts don't matter to gun prohibitionists

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seatt...rohibitionists
    Or try this

http://tinyurl.com/y9v2fxo
    The first paragraph in the Examiner lay it out right there. There are many misconceptions out there regarding firearm self-defense use, i.e. what types are used in self-defense situation.

A few months ago I was looking at ballistics, and began looking into firearm survival rates, and how often the bullet is just left inside the person shot...lots of information out there to read up on, and get a clearer understanding about firearms.

The fact that approximately 80,000 females are sexually assaulted a year is good enough reason for me to have a9mm (frangibles) next to my bed *smile*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast