Thread: Ohio Valley Mall?

Post imported post

I'll be visiting family in Wheeling WV for the holidays, and I wondered if anyone here knows if the Ohio Valley Mall allows OC or CC? Do they have "no guns" signs posted on the entrances?

I know I can't carry OC or CC in a restaurant that serves alcohol, but I haven't been to the Mall for about a year. In that time, I've become a bit of an OC activist and have gotten my CHP in my state of residency (NC--which is a reciprocal state with OH).

If nobody knows, I suppose I'll check it out myself, and report back!

Also, I'll be filing OC reports about my experiences in the Wheeling WV area too, so for those Ohioans in the area, you might want to check the WV forum next week...

Thanks!

It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

(deleted--posted report in wrong state...)
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Post imported post

I dont know about south of Akron to much but in the Cleveland/Akron area pretty much all the malls have the same developer and have CPZ all over the place so I wouldn't get my hopes up about this mall being carry friendly.