• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ohio Valley Mall?

Dreamer

imported post

I'll be visiting family in Wheeling WV for the holidays, and I wondered if anyone here knows if the Ohio Valley Mall allows OC or CC? Do they have "no guns" signs posted on the entrances?

I know I can't carry OC or CC in a restaurant that serves alcohol, but I haven't been to the Mall for about a year. In that time, I've become a bit of an OC activist and have gotten my CHP in my state of residency (NC--which is a reciprocal state with OH).

If nobody knows, I suppose I'll check it out myself, and report back!

Also, I'll be filing OC reports about my experiences in the Wheeling WV area too, so for those Ohioans in the area, you might want to check the WV forum next week...

Thanks!

Bustelo5%

imported post

I dont know about south of Akron to much but in the Cleveland/Akron area pretty much all the malls have the same developer and have CPZ all over the place so I wouldn't get my hopes up about this mall being carry friendly.