• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Rifle event

r6-rider

imported post

so wait you want to carry in support of Joe or against him?

either way doesnt matter to me im just wondering where the political stand point in this is. oh yea and im always down for an OC rifle event:cool:

kenpoprofessor

imported post

r6-rider wrote:
so wait you want to carry in support of Joe or against him?

either way doesnt matter to me im just wondering where the political stand point in this is. oh yea and im always down for an OC rifle event:cool:

Odd. you're the second person to think I would actually stand for this cause. The people organizing the event in the link have said enough, and honestly, I'm tired of hearing their rhetoric.

I'm going to counter-protest these folks, in a very festive shirt as well :D. Rosa Parks made a stand, figured it's time for us to as well.

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

r6-rider

imported post

haha nah i wasnt making any assumptions i think i just read into stuff too much

brokenbarrel

imported post

I love the political equality for undocumented imigrants part(REALLLLY?) So if we were to go out of the U.S. they'll just open their arms to us bullchips.I ya got papers i dont care if ya dont then i care.I came from the country of kalifornia and seen what happens when yur a bleedin heart for those who dont pay taxes ect.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

What's the purpose of a long gun OC 'meet'? Any attention you'll get is gonna be negative. It serves no purpose... 'not like we'e not allowed to carry long guns... but you 'attention getters' might cause problems where none exists at present.

I wish y'all kept your activism, exhibitionism or whateverit isback in Kommiefornia 'cause it doesn't work here. We've done just fine for a long timew/o all the theatrics. Don't be doin' this kind'a nonsense.

All ya want'a do is show off yourevil black rifles 'nscare the snowbirds. I've got a pair of 'evil black rifles' 'n other 'scary lookin' things but I see no cause or reason to wander about with 'em just because 'I can'.

You introduce weapons into this event 'n you'll play right into the anti-Joe bunch. (I'm pro-Joe) This is NOT a good idea.

TOF

imported post

I am with Sonora, take your fight back to California where it belongs.

So you got your butt kicked in Cali. That is no excuse for stirring the pot unnecessarily in Arizona.

I am beginning to see you as a wimp afraid to take your fight back to where it belongs. Keep it up and Joe will give you a pair of pink skivvies.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
What's the purpose of a long gun OC 'meet'? Any attention you'll get is gonna be negative. It serves no purpose... 'not like we'e not allowed to carry long guns... but you 'attention getters' might cause problems where none exists at present.

I wish y'all kept your activism, exhibitionism or whateverit isback in Kommiefornia 'cause it doesn't work here. We've done just fine for a long timew/o all the theatrics. Don't be doin' this kind'a nonsense.

All ya want'a do is show off yourevil black rifles 'nscare the snowbirds. I've got a pair of 'evil black rifles' 'n other 'scary lookin' things but I see no cause or reason to wander about with 'em just because 'I can'.

You introduce weapons into this event 'n you'll play right into the anti-Joe bunch. (I'm pro-Joe) This is NOT a good idea.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

kenpoprofessor wrote:
Sonora Rebel wrote:

The idea is to create a white noise effect, put the focus on us and not the Illegal sympathizers and completely wipe out their message. Ask anyone if they remember why Obama came earlier this year, chances are, they don't know or remember, but they all remember Chris B., the kid who had the rifle.

Thundar

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:

There is a call for labor to participate in the demonstration. There have been documented union thugs at other events, including the NH Obama OC situation which sent MSNBC off the deep end. In NH OCing sent the abusive union thugs scurrying away.

I am most of a continent away. If I were to counter protest I would certainly be armed. The use of long guns instead of handguns is a personal choice.

I find the criticism of kenpopprop sad and reminiscent of past agitator accusations in the civil rights cause. The site motto here is a right unexercised is a right lost.

Besides, if he does come from California, where civil rights are abused, can you blame him for wanting to exercise those rights where he can?

TOF

imported post

Thunder, just about every post on this forum contains criticism of something or somebody so get used to it.

There may be good reason for activism in California or Virginia however we have been excercising our rights in Arizona all my relatively long life without problems till outsiders come along and just have to play the in your face game. Arizona laws are written for reasonable people. Some people just aren't reasonable. IMHO

kenpoprofessor

imported post

TOF wrote:
Thunder, just about every post on this forum contains criticism of something or somebody so get used to it.

There may be good reason for activism in California or Virginia however we have been excercising our rights in Arizona all my relatively long life without problems till outsiders come along and just have to play the in your face game. Arizona laws are written for reasonable people. Some people just aren't reasonable. IMHO

ANd you didn't have a Dem. Governor until the CAs came and voted her in either. Thing is, you're taking your rights for granted by simply arguing they're there, and with a sudden change in the legislature, they'd be gone. I don't intend for that to happen the way it didin CA, because no one said anything and just let it happen.

And for the record, I'm a native Texan, got sent to CA via the USAF.

Hav a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

TOF

imported post

If as Thundar suggests, you take a gaggle of rifle toting advocates to an Illegal Alien protest, not an anti gun protest, to "Intimidate " the Union element you will most likely cause restrictive laws to be considered and campaigned for by people that would not otherwise do so.

I believe as much as anyone on this forum in the Constitution and 2A but do not believe conditions in Arizona warrant Mass Armed Confrontation/Intimatation of Fellow Arizonans be they Union Members or not.

That time might come but it is not now.

I don't know what brought you to Arizona but I am beginning to wish you would leave.

JMHO

Have a Great American Day

kenpoprofessor

imported post

TOF wrote:
If as Thundar suggests, you take a gaggle of rifle toting advocates to an Illegal Alien protest, not an anti gun protest, to "Intimidate " the Union element you will most likely cause restrictive laws to be considered and campaigned for by people that would not otherwise do so.

I believe as much as anyone on this forum in the Constitution and 2A but do not believe conditions in Arizona warrant Mass Armed Confrontation/Intimatation of Fellow Arizonans be they Union Members or not.

That time might come but it is not now.

I don't know what brought you to Arizona but I am beginning to wish you would leave.

JMHO

Have a Great American Day

Man, I thought only Democrats thought like that.

Geez, we don't need CCW, we already have OC and that's scary enough. We're gonna have blood running in the streets and people shot on the freeways and parking lots.

Oh noes, you can't have guns and alcohol together in a bar diner, no, people will get shot all the time because people can't control their anger, and with guns no less.

We have barked and barked and barked about the ILLEGAL invasion, our words have been dimsmissed repeatedly. What else do you suggest we do asyou say, "this isn't the right time"? When is the right time, after they get amnesty yet again?

Clyde

TOF

imported post

So it is no longer about 2A it's about scaring the Illegals out of Arizona. If they don't take off running when do you plan to start shooting? Or is this not the right time?

kenpoprofessor

imported post

TOF wrote:
So it is no longer about 2A it's about scaring the Illegals out of Arizona. If they don't take off running when do you plan to start shooting? Or is this not the right time?

You really should take some remedial reading comprehension classes, you might then understand the context of my posts.

Clyde

TOF

imported post

In typical fashion when people run out of agood response they start calling their opponent bad names like democrat or lacking in comprehension etc. That is the point in time one should say we will just have to disagree.

We will just have to disagree.

Have a nice day.

kenpoprofessor

imported post

TOF wrote:
In typical fashion when people run out of agood response they start calling their opponent bad names like democrat or lacking in comprehension etc. That is the point in time one should say we will just have to disagree.

We will just have to disagree.

Have a nice day.

And in typical Dem fashion, you never answered the questions I posed.

Clyde

TOF

imported post

I obviously didn't consider it worthy of an answer or I would have.

I take it your controlling personality doesn't allow you to agree to disagree.

protector84

imported post

I have the solution. We need to all show up unarmed and give the illegals a hug. In fact, let's just hand them the whole country.