• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

REMINDER: Kalamazoo Meet & Eat is TOMORROW!

EM87

imported post

Thanks to everyone who came out! There were 15 people there, which was a great turnout - I'm very happy that so many showed up!

See you all next time. :)

drew68

imported post

Wife and I went today to the meet and greet, was nice putting some faces to the screen names, thanks for the invite. Was my first official open carry. Have open carried before in the woods at a local park on the trails walking the beagle, but nobody ever saw me there so it really didn't count. Was a bit self conscience sitting there in the restaurant, especially when the family sat behind us with little kids, (think of the children). :) All in all a nice time, the staff treated us very well. Kudo's to Theo and Stacys.

autosurgeon

imported post

I too had a good time and the food was top notch!

Unfortunately I didn't think to get a picture until several folks had already left... But here are the ones that were still there.

Kalamazoomeetandeat09001.jpg

bobn911

imported post

Good job EM87 for setting it up. We had a good time and will be looking towards the next one we can attend. later, Bob

PS, the roads were'nt as bad going back the 'Burg as they were going to Kazoo.

Wiz

imported post

I can't wait for the next one, that was so great!

I must admit, I didn't know what to expect at first, but it was VERY relaxed. And awesome.

quarter horseman

imported post

Sorry I missed out, the weather was not the greatest,I have to drive the streatch everyday, so in that weather I'll save the drive for the week. Hopefully next time in KZOO or GR I'm game.