• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another Good OC day

matt35

imported post

Once again, I was out and about running errands, Avis oil change on 36th and indian school, Firestone Auto repair on Thomas, and Fry's on 35th and Thunderbird,no problems. :celebrate

I feel that sharing my good experiences will help and encourage others to not be shy and OC.

Carry on friends!

When is the next OC dinner? I would like to attend.

NY2AZ

imported post

I moved to Arizona about three and a half weeks ago, and I've been open carrying since I got here. So far I have only had good experiences. I've been a bunch of places, too many to name, and so far, I have yet to get a bad remark or comment. I love this state.

matt35

imported post

Right on ny2az! I have been here for 10 yrs and have been OCing on and off for about 3. I decided recently to carry more often because of this site and all the stories of home invasions and other acts of utter lunacy that are on the news. I want to make sure that I'm prepared to defend myself, my family or an innicent when the time comes.

Keep sharing those positive experiences.

Carry on friends.