• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Fun!

LOERetired

imported post

thelongone13 wrote:
I just OC'd at Taco Bell, Menards, and my local AutoZone. It was fun to see the expressions on peoples' faces... WOW. One lady was FREAKED out, but didn't approach me or anything. AutoZone, nobody really cared. They all know me anyway, and I needed their help to find sandpaper that will work on polymer anyway. Taco Bell thought they were going to get robbed lol... I bought things at all 3 and paid... with a debit card. :D

Open carry rocks! For the record, I carried my XD45 in a Crosman BB gun thigh rig... :lol:

105_0685.jpg
One thing for sure if someone tries to take your firearm, they are going to have to take your leg too :D

AaronS

imported post

To be honest, I can say that it would take both my hands to "take" your gun away. I would need one to hit the clasp, and one to grab the gun. It should be safe.

Bummer is that you also need to unclasp it if you need it. Not so good for speed. In Milwaukee I need speed, so I am keeping my serpa...

If you like it, keep it. If you like it, I have to guess that it works for you, and that's all that matters.

Carry on!