Thread: OC in paducah mall

Post imported post

I will be OCing in the paducah mall this sunday and going out to eat with my wife. Anyone have any experience OCing there?

Post imported post

its neat

Post imported post

It seems like most malls have a restriction on weapons on their premises. It's certainly not illegal to carry there, but I wouldn't be surprised if they ask you to leave.

Madisonville, Mortons Gap KY(Western Ky), ,

Post imported post

Probably will. I have been asked to leave in the Jefferson mall in louisville, and the big one in lexington on nicholasville road. Now oddly enough, going directly into Dicks Sporting goods instead of hiking half a mile around in the mall, I've had no trouble....

Post imported post

If tou are seen open carrying the police will be called on you period! i know this from exp. any of the mall prop you better cc or you will have a busy day. Any of the eating establisments you will have no problems at. hope you have a good day!

Post imported post

mike m wrote:
    If tou are seen open carrying the police will be called on you period! i know this from exp. any of the mall prop you better cc or you will have a busy day. Any of the eating establisments you will have no problems at. hope you have a good day!

Think I'll go visit Jefferson mall soon, with my Taurus in plain sight.

Post imported post

I know I should be braver, and I do O.C. in the paducah mall some times, but i was asked to leave before and informed of no carry their so now i cant with out causing myself probs.

Post imported post

mike m wrote:
    I know I should be braver, and I do O.C. in the paducah mall some times, but i was asked to leave before and informed of no carry their so now i cant with out causing myself probs.
    Sorry don't misunderstand, once you've been told once, you do put yourself at legal risk for criminal trespass in the 2nd degree. You've lost no face my friend.

What I meant was I'll go until I'm told and then the next guy should do the same and the next guy and the next guy and so on and so forth.

Post imported post

I spent about 4 hours in the Paducah mall and even spoke to two LEOs there. Not about OC though, just banter. Never had a single thing said to me about it. Went to Gander Mtn for a while then to Outback for dinner. the waitress at outback said to me if someone tries to rob them shes coming to my table. Lol. all in all a very good day of no problems or comments. I even joined the NRA while I was there.Lol

Madisonville, Mortons Gap KY(Western Ky), ,

Post imported post

That is GREAT news! Glad to hear it!