• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ED's magnets

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ED has put up a website to make ordering his magnets easy and painless. (Also to help the math-challenged among us who cannot do basic addition problems in our head).

new simple website http://www.edsmags.com

Go buy a magnet. Go buy a magnet for your nextdoor neighbor.

stay safe.

skidmark

[Hey, Ed! I gave you a chance to announce the site. You were too slow. Thanks for thinking up the idea of the magnets. :))

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

ed wrote:
Skid? get yer order yet?

Got it & slapped a few magnets on vehicles.

Again, thanks for being a leader. Heck, if I was smart I could dream up stuff like this and bask in glory. Since I aint, I gotta rely on you.

stay safe.

skidmark