• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

KAHR CW9

Rick Clark

imported post

Just put 500 rounds through it and no problems. Small and compact and easy to carry in an over one shoulder holster rig. I wear it every wear I go and have not had any bad comments, only let me look at it. I live in Utah.
If you have one please comment on it.
Thanks Rick

KAHR CW9 9mm

kito109654

imported post

I've got about 700 through mine with no malfunctions to report. It's been perfect, and I too, carry mine every day with two extra mags on my support side. Had I known that I would enjoy it this much I probably would have opted for the P9 but only for the looks of the slide.It's plenty accurate so I don't miss the polygonal rifling and the MIM parts don't bother me.There are night sights available now for the CW series,I'mquite happy about that.Kahr has also admitted that the ported barrels willfit the CW as well and have recently added that fact to their website.

Anyways, here are a couple pictures to liven up this thread. Oh yeah, I use the Hogue Handall Jr. slip over grip. It really made a huge difference in ergonomics and comfort over the waffle pattern checkering that is so harsh.

EDC008.jpg

EDC012.jpg

EDC014.jpg