• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man kills himself at The Firing Line in Westland?

jvanhorn

imported post

I don't doubt that they do, but what does that prove about MGO being "self serving", and otherwise unreliable?

It's a pretty broad statement, there are a lot of folks on that website. Including you and I, and I believe, CV67PAT. Does this reflect on all of us?

jvanhorn

imported post

I think anyone who has discussed OC on MGO has learned a lesson about generalizations.

As mentioned, the management at The Firing Line is composed of or close to members of the police department over that way, and they allegedly helped to keep it quiet.

And, tonight, the theory surfaced that it was possibly an accident. I don't know, it's a long way over there to D Land.

G

imported post

jvanhorn wrote:
I think anyone who has discussed OC on MGO has learned a lesson...
Anyone who has discussed OC on MGO has been taught a lesson. Or two.

G

imported post

If someone had a problem with a website, a webmaster is available to assist.

jvanhorn

imported post

Love to, but we already have other plans, and it's a LONG haul over that way.

We need to find something we can do over on this side of the state.

G

imported post

dougwg wrote:
MGO Holiday Fun Shoot @ The Firing Line December 26th

Come on out and meet some great people in person, shoot some guns, have some cookies and see the "Suicide Death shooting lane".
I don't think so...
A little too tempting...
Guns...
Range...
Accident...
It's a done deal:celebrate.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
dougwg wrote:
MGO Holiday Fun Shoot @ The Firing Line December 26th

Come on out and meet some great people in person, shoot some guns, have some cookies and see the "Suicide Death shooting lane".
I don't think so...
A little too tempting...
Guns...
Range...
Accident...
It's a done deal:celebrate.
You're out of state anyway.....Flordia isn't it?

G

imported post

Yea, and it's cold down here.

And another thing that sucks... NO OC!!!

You can't even print here.:(