Thread: My hip hurts

Post imported post

My hip hurts.

From my 1911 digging in sitting around all day.........Site has been dead for a while so I thought I'd post a random OC nothing post to up my count :P

Post imported post

I think I have a rib out of place on the right side from where my pistol digs into my side when I'm in my car. I am seriously entertaining the idea of switching to a different holster. I carry a Blackhawk Serpa holster and I'm thinking something else would be better.
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire)

Post imported post

That's what I use too. I use a leather pancake with my Beretta but it moves a bit more than I like.

Post imported post

I snatched up a Belt and Paddle for a Tucker Gun Leather Silent Thunder (they advertise at the top of the site) for my PT-1911-AR in preparation for when I get out of this God Forsaken dump of a State.

Knowing my gear has to be comfortable, I wear it around the house, and I love it. Sit, Stand, jump around like an idiot... I have no complaints. It never makes me unhappy. The paddle does, but not the belt slider. It is confidence-inspirnly secure for a holster without positive retention.

I hope my post count proves I'm not plugging them... ;-) I just really like it and am glad I didn't waste time screwing around on anything cheaper.
    "The fourth man's dark, accusing song had scratched our comfort hard and long..."
    http://edhelper.com/poetry/The_Hangm...rice_Ogden.htm

https://gunthreadadapters.com

"Be not intimidated ... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your Liberties by any pretense of Politeness, Delicacy, or Decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for Hypocrisy, Chicanery, and Cowardice." - John Adams

Tyranny with Manners is still Tyranny.

Post imported post

So abearir, I found a guy just outside of Great Falls that I'm going to have make a Leather Pancake style holster for me. I'm really excited about it. Hopefully it'll eliminate my whole rib problem I mentioned earlier!!

Only $70 for a nicely made leather holster. I can't wait. Quality and workmanship are guaranteed too!!
    In a crisis you don't rise to the occasion, but rather default to your level of training.

Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arrange the meeting.
    -John W. Creasy (Man on Fire)

Post imported post

Let me know how it turns out and who did it if it's good.