• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My hip hurts

abearir

imported post

My hip hurts.

From my 1911 digging in sitting around all day.........Site has been dead for a while so I thought I'd post a random OC nothing post to up my count :p

40s-and-wfan

imported post

I think I have a rib out of place on the right side from where my pistol digs into my side when I'm in my car. I am seriously entertaining the idea of switching to a different holster. I carry a Blackhawk Serpa holster and I'm thinking something else would be better.

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I snatched up a Belt and Paddle for a Tucker Gun Leather Silent Thunder (they advertise at the top of the site) for my PT-1911-AR in preparation for when I get out of this God Forsaken dump of a State.

Knowing my gear has to be comfortable, I wear it around the house, and I love it. Sit, Stand, jump around like an idiot... I have no complaints. It never makes me unhappy. The paddle does, but not the belt slider. It is confidence-inspirnly secure for a holster without positive retention.

I hope my post count proves I'm not plugging them... ;-) I just really like it and am glad I didn't waste time screwing around on anything cheaper.

40s-and-wfan

imported post

So abearir, I found a guy just outside of Great Falls that I'm going to have make a Leather Pancake style holster for me. I'm really excited about it. Hopefully it'll eliminate my whole rib problem I mentioned earlier!!

Only $70 for a nicely made leather holster. I can't wait. Quality and workmanship are guaranteed too!!