Thread: Called the AAR show tonight.

Post imported post

Talked to Mark on ARMED AMERICAN RADIO(new on 1400 am in Detroit area,8pm-11pm sundays) about (what they called being a victim of armed robbery by cop)my incident,which theywere speakingabout other incidents around the country with a lawyer on the show.Mark will be getting with me to speak about it again.It's a good show with only folks who think like us! God Bless! Jeff.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Post imported post

Turned my clock radio to AM for the first time in many years. Thanks for the heads up. I bet I'll be listening to this show a lot.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

I love the Broadcast, I have been listening to the AAR for about the last year now. I like listening to the AAR, I make sure that I am able to listen to it every Sunday. AAR sure has came along way, They started with only one hour Broad cast, then they started with a 2 hour broad cast, Now they are at 3 Hours. I have a feeling that they will be going to a 4 hour show here soon.

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:
    I love the Broadcast, I have been listening to the AAR for about the last year now. I like listening to the AAR, I make sure that I am able to listen to it every Sunday. AAR sure has came along way, They started with only one hour Broad cast, then they started with a 2 hour broad cast, Now they are at 3 Hours. I have a feeling that they will be going to a 4 hour show here soon.
    I hooked up my am antenae for the first time too after reading that they would be on the Detroit station.I had listened once on the web site when Moussad Ayoub was on.They talk and think like I do.It's refreshing to hear people that understand the truth about maintaining life. Without life there is no liberty or the pursuit of happiness.The Anti's just don't get it! They're obviously ignorant or just plain stupid and thats aggrivating to see people in that condition!I'll let you guy's know what Mark decides to do and I will prepare for a comprehensive discussion.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

Post imported post

You can listen to it on the ArmedAmericanRadio.org site.Click on 12/20/09 Hour 2,at 17:30.

Post imported post

Just listened to the audio. Good Job Jeff. Sounds like you were mugged by the cops. The police commissioner is on the executive commitee of the Michigan citizens for handgun control? Unbelievable. I'm gonna start listening to this program. Keep us updated.

Post imported post

Denny wrote:
    Just listened to the audio. Good Job Jeff. Sounds like you were mugged by the cops. The police commissioner is on the executive commitee of the Michigan citizens for handgun control? Unbelievable. I'm gonna start listening to this program. Keep us updated.
    Thank You! Will Do!

Post imported post

Good show ... bookmarked it!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

hamaneggs wrote:
    Denny wrote:
    I'm for gun control too. You wanna make sure you hit the bastard you're aiming at right?

Post imported post

Controlling your gun is always a good thing to do. I have thought about this for awhile now, If my Gun comes out of the Holster, I am firing 3 Shots. Shot 1 is in the chest, Recoil will put me at his Throat, Recoil from that will putthe gunat his Face. After the 3 shots, I will check to see if the threat is eliminated, If not then I guess I will put 2 more rounds into the Attacker.

Post imported post

Or as my son says. "Start at the "BOYZ" and pull the trigger till you get to the top. Guaranteed to stop anyone cold.":what: I love my son! :celebrate:celebrate
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

When I practice, my intended outcome is to not have "recoil" aim my gun for me. A conscious effort should determine shot placement. jmho.springerdave.

Post imported post

Got an email from Mark Walters today.He wants to revisit my case,on air,after the first of the year.I told him I would print up an outline of our progress and share it on the show.Cool! I'll have to practice not stuttering like I did when I spoke to em on the show! LOL! I'll have to share all the good things MOC.Inc is doing here Too!