• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MGO will match donations to 2A March

Venator

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

Michigan Gun Owners has contributed $250 to this up-front. In addition, MGO will MATCH member and others donations up to $500. That means if MGO's members contribute $500, MGO will match with another $500, in addition to the $250 up-front for a total of (at least) $1,250!

You can donate via MGO/PayPal here:
http://www.migunowners.org/index.php?page=donate

Just be sure to include a note in the comments field of PayPal to make it clear that it is for this purpose.

So if you were thinking about donating on-line here is a chance to double your donation.

Please donate today.

G

imported post

All I've seen is dinners, parties and a forum. Where by the way I was ordered to stop trolling and baiting DD. Yet I see he still antagonizes with impunity.

dougwg

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
imported post

Just because you don't personally see it doesn't mean stuff don't get done.

If you come to a meeting, you'll hear that they do a lot of "Safe Storage" classes in schools and such.

As far as dd goes, he's a troll, he feeds off the responses we give. If we all just ignore him and don't even acknowledge him, he'll eventually go away.

G

imported post

Actually there's a whole bunch of rotten apples laying in that crab-grass-roots organization.

And it starts right at the top of the tree. There's an implied consent, of a few poster's shenanigans, by the hierarchy.

Just ask the Pillsbury Doughboy.

It's no wonder that Chuckie told the whole lot to take a hike.

And the irony of a "semi-pro gun" organization using a blatant anti-gun operation, paypal, to collect money for a 2A rally.