• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

January Everett Meet

kito109654

imported post

Hello all!
We will be meeting at Boston's in Mill Creek on Sunday, January 17 at 3:30PM. See you there!

Google does not have the correct address.
The address is:

15310 Main Street
Mill Creek, WA
(425)338-4900

Aryk45XD

imported post

Well, I'm single and pretty much have no life outside the house yet. You guys can pretty much count on me for about anything as long as it's not 8-5 Mon-Fri. Oh, I also eat anything and everything, so no prob there either. :cool: Man that sounds sad.:cry: We do need more women here.

Nebulis01

imported post

Aryk45XD wrote:
Well, I'm single and pretty much have no life outside the house yet. You guys can pretty much count on me for about anything as long as it's not 8-5 Mon-Fri. Oh, I also eat anything and everything, so no prob there either. :cool: Man that sounds sad.:cry: We do need more women here.
This fits me to a T :) I also concur with the needing more women :p

phoneguy

imported post

I am open for a Sunday or Saturday. Just make sure the place were going to is OC friendly.

heresolong

imported post

5ish would be best for me if it is going to be dinner on a Sunday, as I will have to drive back to Blaine after dinner and have to get up early Monday morning.

I also eat anything.

29er

imported post

Saturday or Sunday works for me. Prefer afternoon to evening, but I'll be there either way. Don't care where.

kito109654

imported post

What about a late lunch? 3pm? Heresolong, can you make it that early? That way, those who drove far or took a ferry can get home at a reasonable time.

amzbrady

imported post

Nebulis01 wrote:
Aryk45XD wrote:
This fits me to a T :) I also concur with the needing more women :p
Me too in the Shores,Although I do have a woman, never know for how long since on unemployment. Hard for me to get out anywhere though, My wife works swing so I am watching the daughter and have no gas.

kito109654

imported post

Well shoot, obviously we can't all make it and whatever time we choose will leave some out. So far, I'm thinking 3, or maybe 3:30, that way fire suppressor would have time to drive back to Kitsap and 911Boss could maybe join us a bit late.

Let's wait a few more days for everyone to weigh in but so far I'm thinking

3:30PM Sunday January 17.

dirvo85

imported post

I'm in sales so weekends are very bad. But every other weekend I have Sunday off so that means I get off early Saturday evening. My Sundays off start on Jan 3rd so the 10th I'd be working but th17th and 31st would work too.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

kito109654 wrote:
Well shoot, obviously we can't all make it and whatever time we choose will leave some out. So far, I'm thinking 3, or maybe 3:30, that way fire suppressor would have time to drive back to Kitsap and 911Boss could maybe join us a bit late.

That would be my suggestion, keep it like you have it unless too many say can't make it.

Is anybody coming up form the south end Deros could use a ride.

FMCDH

imported post

kito109654 wrote:

The one weekend that month I am not available. :(

Any other Sunday would do for me, Saturday too, but Sundays are best.