• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound OC Report........

reillo584

Sam’s club – Supermall way, Auburn
Spend an hour browsing the store with no issues. A little bit out of my area (since Costco is not willing to follow State laws…) Anyways, it worth the trip. "In your face Costco"… :p

Last edited:

Trigger Dr

I think I am suppose to post this in general forum somewhere but I couldnt figure out where... and who cares about anyone who doesnt live in the evergreen state anyways(jokeing)? so yeah... I did it! Bought myself a sapnking new Glock 17 with trijicon nightsights and 4 mags(I know thats not enough but its a good start right?) I would post a pic but I am not smart enough to figure out how to get pics from my "smart" phone to my computer.

Post your picture on photobucket.com or a similiar site. They have directions on down loading to a forum in a drop down below the picture.

amlevin

Briefly, airport run. :lol:

Not me not much of a breakfast person, although no one bothered me about OC and they seemed friendly enough, don't think I'll be going back there.

For years, Beth's has been one of those places that people stop to load up on food after a night of loading up on booze. If you were there in the "wee hours" most of those there would have a bad case of "fuzzy vision". During the day it's a working class joint. Not really noted for the quality of food, just quantity.

1911er

Q F C Port Orhard

Was in doing some shopping today had picked up several items and was checking out the meat counter when the guy cutting meat behind the counter said hello and said 'I like that" as he nodded at my holsterd Colt. He said he was gonna get his permit. It was then I told him he didn't need permition to open carry in Wa. And I handed him an open carry brochure and told him about our forum. horray one more gun friendly patriot.

DevinWKuska

Was in doing some shopping today had picked up several items and was checking out the meat counter when the guy cutting meat behind the counter said hello and said 'I like that" as he nodded at my holsterd Colt. He said he was gonna get his permit. It was then I told him he didn't need permition to open carry in Wa. And I handed him an open carry brochure and told him about our forum. horray one more gun friendly patriot.

lol thats great... best part... he knows how to chop up the BG's body properly afterwards so no evidence anything ever happend!!:monkey

DevinWKuska

OCed in parker paint yesterday. was asking about buying solvents(thought rather then spraying gun parts with solvent and letting them sit... why not soak em in a tub of solvent?) Manager laughed and said he had never had anyone in his 15+yrs ask him for solvent for a gun. However he said he had customers asking about paint for guns. Gave him OC flyer as he said he always wanted a 1911 since he was a boy.

Deleted_User

OC Day

Starbucks Federal Way - I saw lots of guys with guns. Nice to see the crew

McLendon's Hardware - Needed keys and zip ties

Albertson's Milton - Was asked about OC by a fellow merchandiser. She was told by her husband, a CCer, that OC = brandishing and the weapon can NEVER show! I informed her differently, but forgot to give her a pamphlet. I will deal with that next week

DEROS72

It was a good meeting to discuss the Federal Way fire dept issue,Goose and Ani,Bookman,Gunr,GoGo,myself and Jerry.Lots of people there and there was oportunity to enlighten a few.

tombrewster421

A good OC day

Started at Country Rose for breakfast in Spanaway, then off to Seattle. Hung around Pike Place for a while then headed to the waterfront for lunch at the Crab Pot. Now waiting for the movie to start at AMC (CC of course).

amlevin

Starbucks Federal Way - I saw lots of guys with guns. Nice to see the crew

McLendon's Hardware - Needed keys and zip ties

Albertson's Milton - Was asked about OC by a fellow merchandiser. She was told by her husband, a CCer, that OC = brandishing and the weapon can NEVER show!

Aha! Another of those "Concealed means Concealed" geniuses. He knows because that word is on his license. For fun someday, she should ask her husband to show where the word "brandishing" is used in the state law.

Sparky508

OC'd at Sleep Country last night while trying matresses. While nobody said a word, I think I chose poorly, not so easy to try a matress while carrying.:banghead:

sudden valley gunner

I generally CC to 3 places (when/if I go there, which is rare): The mall, movie theater, Costco....

However, all 3 I will loosely CC and when I am ready to leave, I suddenly become OC on my way out....

For the exception of the movie theaters (only in the mall I CC) I am the same way in the same places. I call it casual conceal. And one time at COSTCO I simply forgot to cover it up and OC'd the whole time, I had walked over from BestBuy. Nobody said anything.

Stretch

I generally CC to 3 places (when/if I go there, which is rare): The mall, movie theater, Costco....

However, all 3 I will loosely CC and when I am ready to leave, I suddenly become OC on my way out....

And the occasional college sporting event....