• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound OC Report........

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Gig Harbor

Met with Ajetpilot today at the Gig Harbor Sportsman Club and spent an hour on the range. Nice to be outdoors and to see Bruce on the range!

Then stopped by Albertsons in GH to do some grocery shopping for the weekend. Shopped for an hour with no issues.

Ajetpilot

Met with Ajetpilot today at the Gig Harbor Sportsman Club and spent an hour on the range. Nice to be outdoors and to see Bruce on the range!

You have no idea how good it felt to actually get back to the range after all the medical issues I've been dealing with. Thanks, gogodawgs, for joining me!

I may have to OC a different gun for awhile due to an issue we discovered with my Kimber. I've got some work to do in that regard.

Now, I'm looking forward to the "shoot on the move" event on April 10.
ttp://tinyurl.com/45sswjo and http://tinyurl.com/4ug3pvv

massivedesign

Parker Paint in Olympia

UPS Store to mail a package (since I won't go to the Post Office)

Eddie Bauer - Olympia. The people there were very interested in the sidearm and thought is was "awesome"

Subway - Olympia

Nope.. No issues.

Trigger Dr

Off to the gunshow in Chelasis this AM. Stopped in Belfair for a sausage biscit & coffee. As I was putting my vest on I was approached by a young mother with 2 kids. "Are you a cop?" no" "But you have a gun" Yes where is yours?
"But these children are in here..." Aren't you glad there is some one here to protect them if a wacko comes in?
"uh uh oh"
Off to the gunshow, met up with M1 and Jarhead. Sold one rifle, bought another but lost it in the river on the way home. The after effects of that Tsunami I guess.
Stopped at Cabelas for reloading components and enlightened a young soldier re OC. Told him that the RCW says one "MAY" conceal with a cpl. It does not say one must conceal. Gave him a couple flyers and expect to see him on the forum.
Good day in all.

Trigger Dr

River of no return
4570 Sharps Military carbine 1859 conversion to cartridge from percussion
No pictures, lost the camera too.

1245A Defender

Wow!!

River of no return
4570 Sharps Military carbine 1859 conversion to cartridge from percussion
No pictures, lost the camera too.

that damn river has been cresting too often, for no good reason, and you never know!
glad youre AOK, i feel real bad about the rifle, and the camera,
its a shame they are not replaceable, but you Are old too, so,,,,
try to be more careful in the furure, id like to keep some of those old guns around!

jt59

Wells Fargo...Bridgeport, UP

Met with the bank manager to get some documents printed off for my accounts....20 minutes or so, back and forth to the copier she goes on my strong side....

not a word....I have not had any issues with any of the WF branches in UP, Lakewood, Puyallup, Lacey that I have wandered into.

Just Us

Off to the gunshow in Chelasis this AM. Stopped in Belfair for a sausage biscit & coffee. As I was putting my vest on I was approached by a young mother with 2 kids. "Are you a cop?" no" "But you have a gun" Yes where is yours?

LOL
Hillarious

Goodwill on meridian
Americas Mattress on meridian and picked up a decent bed frame.
The salesman and I got in a discussion about fuel prices, federal budgets, the WOMEN of Washington and the mentioned my side arm. Older gentlemen got to pass along some knowledge. Talked about holsters, 2A rally, and pamphlets. Then he had to move on to more customers. Sat with him for about 20 minutes.

hrlysef

Banned
Good day

Cabela's (Lacey) -met Rugerbabe86 and let her know of the coffee meet ups, had a good chat with 1911er.
Tactical Taylor-( Lakewood) just looking, as soon as I walked in my HK was noticed by the staff but not one word said.
Surplus Ammo-(Lakewood) Nice selection of supplies (usually see them at the WAC shows in Puyallup), played with an M1A, always wanted one, a couple of people noticed but nothing said.

jt59

A new place to OC

Well, new for me, with the wife...............Bed, Bath and Beyond....Lakewood Mall

then off to Fred Meyers, U.P. food and running shoes....and grand son

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Not in the S Sound....

But took a trip up to Snoqualmie Falls and North Bend this afternoon... Walked around N Bend, the falls and the outlet mall for a few hours with no issues....

190750_1305269208313_1728023493_570482_2469554_n.jpg