• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Few more open to carry

Aryk45XD

imported post

I think I opened a few women to open carry. I went to Wallmart in Renton and only got a few second looks when carrying. Nobody ran away and most didn't seem to mind while I spent about 30 mins looking all over for something for a friend. She's a hairdresser. After no luck, I went to check out with a couple items I didn't need.
I then went to try the beauty store and the man working started asking me questions while looking pretty worried. He had no idea you could carry anywhere in America without being law enforcement. I assured him it was legal and talked with him about OC for while. He ended up with a big smile on his face and advised me to try Sally's two doors down.
I walked over and went to the back where I thought they would have the stuff I was looking for. One worker saw me and gave her a smile. She looked confused, but not concerned about my XD. I continued to look while her and two other women who worked there joked around in the front. I walked toward them and excused myself to ask a question. The manager walked me over to some products and asked me about my LEO status. I told her I was just a concerned citizen that wants to assure my safety. She told herself it was fake. I continued to look while the other two women behind her stared at it. Finally working up the confidence to talk to me about it, I let them know about OCDO and they expressed their interest in protecting themselves too. I left them all laughing and excited about the possibility of training themselves to carry. While starting to leave, I remembered I had a copy of a few pamplets I printed out. I went back in and gave them my copies. They thanked me and wished me well as I exited the door.
Not too bad for my 6th day of OC staus!:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Add: I thought it was pretty funny they assumed I carried because I was from Texas. "No, that's part of the reason I left!"

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I read the sub title and was thinking, what the heck, you don't have any hair to use products on! And then I read on...explains everything.

The lady said your XD was a fake?!?!?!?

When I didn't know the truth, I always thought Texas was like the wild west or something....too many movies and Walker Texas Ranger shows...:(

Seems like a crappy place to live. Especially with guys running around with chainsaws. JK.

Why you mention that OC is legal, tell them to support lowering the age of carry to 18!!! Poosharker has no reliable defense!!!! Brain doesn't count!

heresolong

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Why you mention that OC is legal, tell them to support lowering the age of carry to 18!!! Poosharker has no reliable defense!!!! Brain doesn't count!
Maybe that cute little chick in your icon could turn out to be a kick-ass ninja warrior and protect you when necessary. :celebrate

Aryk45XD

imported post

I'll have to follow up sometime and see if any of them get serious abbout it. One of the girls was pretty cute. Probably should have offered to take her out to the range... not around any of you guys though! :lol:

Poosharker wrote:
I read the sub title and was thinking, what the heck, you don't have any hair to use products on! And then I read on...explains everything.[sub][sup] [/sup][/sub]:::sigh::: not after they took it. Also, I stopped spiking it :dude: two days before I decided to OC. Figured it would make me "look" more responsible but I found I liked it.:cool:

The lady said your XD was a fake?!?!?!? Yeah, after explaining that any law abiding citizen had the right to carry here, she looked one more time, said, "it's fake" and went back to work. :lol:

Seems like a crappy place to live. Especially with guys running around with chainsaws. JK. Don't judge my heritage. ha ha.

Why you mention that OC is legal, tell them to support lowering the age of carry to 18!!! Poosharker has no reliable defense!!!! Brain doesn't count! One step at a time buddy. Probably not a bad idea to throw out there to some who might accept it. I'm excellent at reading people, and can be very persuasive, which will hopefully be very useful in our collective efforts.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Aryk45XD wrote:
Why you mention that OC is legal, tell them to support lowering the age of carry to 18!!! Poosharker has no reliable defense!!!! Brain doesn't count! One step at a time buddy. Probably not a bad idea to throw out there to some who might accept it. I'm excellent at reading people, and can be very persuasive, which will hopefully be very useful in our collective efforts.
Whoops typo, I meant, "While you mention that OC is legal"

Anyways, I am just going to have to put a tin foil hat on while you are around then.

Since we did mention Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris VS. Jack Bauer

How will this end?

BTW, Aryk45XD, was your EGO hurt by that lady calling your XD a fake??:cry:

amzbrady

imported post

Hey Poo, Your asian right? Dont you come equipped with Karate? Or, cant you call Ultraman or something? LOL, Us redneck, Hillbillie's still like ya. If they require a white sheet at the next Old fat white man meeting, dont worry it'sa redneck toga, hoods are optional. It's a southern thing.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Karate is too over rated. You can't even trust Karate "instructors" anymore, ESPECIALLY at community centers.

No, I come equipped with swords and long tied hair and the ability to jump and step over peoples shoulders and fly onto rooftops.

Damn though, you caught me, usually I am good at racial comebacks, but damn you caught me this time.

Somebody back me up here! I need some redneck crap fired back at him!!!!

Aryk45XD

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Since we did mention Chuck Norris. Chuck Norris VS. Jack Bauer How will this end?

BTW, Aryk45XD, was your EGO hurt by that lady calling your XD a fake??:cry:
Easy, Chuck and Jack will show up, want all our people to be armed, and America will be free again. Think anybody will oppose?
As for the manager, I didn't think anything. I was just kinda happy she accepted there was no danger. I know what it is and what I'm capable of with it.
I'm not touching the redneck thing. I just left GA not long ago and need a break. Besides, I've seen REAL rednecks and they're not as pretty as most of our members. :lol:

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Aryk45XD wrote:
I'm not touching the redneck thing. I just left GA not long ago and need a break. :lol:
Oh hell no, you just going to let me get lynched? Some concerned citizen you are.

I give you props for the CN VS JB thing though.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Thanks Bat, now to find that white sheet covered amzbrady.....

houseofflyingdaggers.jpg

I bet he's somewhere watching a whole bunch of white dudes driving around in circles!!!!

Aryk45XD

imported post

OK, take the fight outside you're messing up my thread. I'ma have to break out some mad nunchuck skills. Hella funny though. I talked a couple friends into coming to a meet sometime soon. Probably the lunch and shoot. One is prior Army and hasn't shot his gun in over 2 years. I couldn't take no for an answer.
moz-screenshot-1.jpg