• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prefiled Bill In Legislature

Batousaii

imported post

Good Info, and TY for looking out.

- We should write to let them know we dont want more laws against us, instead, to focus on dealing with the actual criminal. or - Stop making MORE criminals out of otherwise good citizens with senseless laws.

Bat.

FMCDH

imported post

OMG, this guy has got to have Police departments and PAs pulling their hair out wondering how they are suppose to prove such a thing. Talk about a 1 in a million chance of enforcing such a law.

Another well thought out knee jerk piece of legislation brought to you by your great state representatives and the letters D & A.

(sigh) :(

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I really don't understand exactly what the hell these idiots are talking about when they mention the "gunshow loophole". WTF is that? Isn't it more of a LAW loophole? Private sales? My gosh.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
I really don't understand exactly what the hell these idiots are talking about when they mention the "gunshow loophole". WTF is that? Isn't it more of a LAW loophole? Private sales? My gosh.
Because there are no loopholes and that is a bunch of "anti" talk for wanting to stop legal private sales.

amzbrady

imported post

How long before there is a law inacted that is to the effect that if a gun is stolen from you and used in a crime, then you will be held accountable?

sudden valley gunner

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
How long before there is a law inacted that is to the effect that if a gun is stolen from you and used in a crime, then you will be held accountable?
You mean like being able to sue the gun makers? Already done or in the works, just have to look at our own presidents voting record on that one.