• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Murder rate declined 10% while gun sales boomed!

sudden valley gunner

imported post

tekshogun wrote:
I am not trying to say Obama may OR may not take our guns away but don't assume he and his administration are the only ones to be wary of.

Good point we can't forget who signed the horrible firearm acts '68 in California.

Ronald Reagan, and our governor and legislation followed suit here in Washington.

This was mainly because they were afraid of black men with guns.

Dreamer

imported post

Tek,

Have you downloaded any of Kenn Blanchard's Podcasts that I recommended to you? I think you may find his perspective particularly enlightening considering your "situation"...

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Dreamer wrote:
Tek,

Have you downloaded any of Kenn Blanchard's Podcasts that I recommended to you? I think you may find his perspective particularly enlightening considering your "situation"...

*smacks head*

I'll be doing that right now.

I did check out his website a while though. Just never got around to getting the podcasts, so consider it a mission in progress.