Thread: holiday coupons on gun related sales sites: OpticsPlanet 15% off, LA Police Gear 10% off

Post imported post

Opticsplanet 15% off - FAST15
    Ends Dec 23rd
    It's been made known to me only CERTAIN items allow a 15% discount.

LA Police Gear 10% off - HOLIDAY
    Ends Dec 25th midnight PST

I'm just sharing some coupons I received in my email. Someone may be looking for a nice secure open carry holster like a Safariland Raptor level V, now would be the time to buy.

OpticsPlanet has at times been the cheapest place to buy holsters and fear depending on the holster. LA Police Gear is where I buy my Matterhorn 1997s and like boots which I wear daily.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.

Post imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
    Opticsplanet 15% off - FAST15
    Ends Dec 23rd

OpticsPlanet has at times been the cheapest place to buy holsters and fear depending on the holster.
    "Coupon code fast15 only applies to certain store items. None of these items are in your shopping basket."

Tried Safariland ALS, and BH Serpa, no joy.

Post imported post

architect wr
    "Coupon code fast15 only applies to certain store items. None of these items are in your shopping basket."

Tried Safariland ALS, and BH Serpa, no joy.

Wow.... terrible.
    Gays are prominent members of firearm rights, we do more via the courts, don't like it? Leave.
    Religious bigots against same sex marriage are not different than white supremacists.
    I expel anti-gay people off my teams. Tolerance is key to team cohesion and team building.