• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

holiday coupons on gun related sales sites: OpticsPlanet 15% off, LA Police Gear 10% off

david.ross

imported post

Opticsplanet 15% off - FAST15
Ends Dec 23rd
It's been made known to me only CERTAIN items allow a 15% discount.

LA Police Gear 10% off - HOLIDAY
Ends Dec 25th midnight PST

I'm just sharing some coupons I received in my email. Someone may be looking for a nice secure open carry holster like a Safariland Raptor level V, now would be the time to buy.

OpticsPlanet has at times been the cheapest place to buy holsters and fear depending on the holster. LA Police Gear is where I buy my Matterhorn 1997s and like boots which I wear daily.

architect

imported post

insane.kangaroo wrote:
Opticsplanet 15% off - FAST15
Ends Dec 23rd

OpticsPlanet has at times been the cheapest place to buy holsters and fear depending on the holster.
"Coupon code fast15 only applies to certain store items. None of these items are in your shopping basket."

Tried Safariland ALS, and BH Serpa, no joy.