• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bank Carry

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
imported post

Glock34 wrote:
Master Doug Huffman wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Doug = :cuss:Troll
GLOC K34 = sockpuppet fisted by his arrant Knight errant.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$ God damn the Obamination
Like I have been telling you all along,

<SNIP>
WTF? leave it alone
Seriously,, enough is enough.
If you feel that strongly with your dislike of another forum member, challenge them to a duel, ten paces, flintlock pistols when you both miss or have misfires, you can finish the competition with an actual pissing contest instead of the verbal pissing match that everyone is forced to read around and get soaked with.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Nutczak wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Glock34 wrote:
Doug = :cuss:Troll
GLOC K34 = sockpuppet fisted by his arrant Knight errant.

Either we are equal or we are not. Good people ought to be armed where they will, with wits and guns and the truth. NRA KMA$$ God damn the Obamination
Like I have been telling you all along,

<SNIP>
WTF? leave it alone
Seriously,, enough is enough.
If you feel that strongly with your dislike of another forum member, challenge them to a duel, ten paces, flintlock pistols when you both miss or have misfires, you can finish the competition with an actual pissing contest instead of the verbal pissing match that everyone is forced to read around and get soaked with.
everytime I do leave it alone & back off, Dou G ( your Hero ) , has to start it up again. Here I made it really big & red for you all to read, and I could careless if you don't like my rebuttals , tell him ( your good buddy Doug ) to back off. It's obvious your close.

across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsi
imported post

G LOC K34 mistakes the protocols of dueling.

His puppeteer, the arrant Interrupter_Knight errant, may think himself obligated to defend affronts to his honour but a mere squire is not so burdened.

A knight is obligated by the accolade to rigidly defend his honor. A sockpuppet is obligated only to tolerate, at least, if not enjoy, the fisting.

As the virtual second, I oppose this duel as an unfair mismatch. The offended, G LOC K34, has no honor and is unarmed, even with wits, and cannot take up the glove or the challenge.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

G LOC K34 mistakes the protocols of dueling.

His puppeteer, the arrant Interrupter_Knight errant, may think himself obligated to defend affronts to his honour but a mere squire is not so burdened.

A knight is obligated by the accolade to rigidly defend his honor. A sockpuppet is obligated only to tolerate, at least, if not enjoy, the fisting.

As the virtual second, I oppose this duel as an unfair mismatch. The offended, G LOC K34, has no honor and is unarmed, even with wits, and cannot take up the glove or the challenge.

WOW, Dou G , You have some real elitist issues to deal with, maybe you need to get back on the meds & start seeing your shrink again. Like I keep reminding you all here, Dou G is a useless no good troll,that enjoys talking down to people, if you read any of his past posts that should be very clear. But I know His minions will attack me again. But, I am thick skined.

Enjoy . :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AaronS

imported post

I think you two just need to get a room... On a new forum...

All this fighting is getting real old... Again...

One of you should grow up, and just let it go. Or is that asking to much from the two of you?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

AaronS wrote:
I think you two just need to get a room... On a new forum...

All this fighting is getting real old... Again...

One of you should grow up, and just let it go. Or is that asking to much from the two of you?
i agree Aaron. I am letting it go as of right now. although do keep track of how many times in the future he attempts to start it up again, with me, Interceptor, etc.

thelongone13

imported post

comp45acp wrote:
thelongone13 wrote:
I wouldn't. People won't be so much inquisitive as they will be panicked. The lady I had at Menard's will be nothing...

Why would people be panicked? Are they panicked other places you go? So far I have seen no panic whatever and have carried virtually everywhere I go.
Ooooh trust me on this one. People don't understand and assume the worst. Most people don't THINK, they just react in a manner they've been taught.

thelongone13

imported post

Mugenlude wrote:
thelongone13 wrote:
I wouldn't. People won't be so much inquisitive as they will be panicked. The lady I had at Menard's will be nothing...
That is just some emotional reaction, you brain programmed to think a certain way... walking into a bank to do business is no different than walking into Menards, Taco Bell, or Best Buy...

Are they providing service to you? Yes. Is there money? Yes. Do crimes happen there? Yes. I fail to see the difference, and I think you will too once you actually think about the situation instead of just going with your programmed emotion of the situation.
You're thinking as someone who understands gun rights. As I've stated, most people don't think, they simply react in the manner they've been taught. A bank would probably make the sheeple freak out. This is partially due to the number of bank robberies portrayed on TV, in movies, etc. See gun in bank, think "robbery". That's the mindset of someone who doesn't understand. Is it technically different, well, banks do only really deal in financial matters. So that being said, unless I'm in uniform as a police officer, no visible gun in a bank ever for me. Concealed, well, if it were LEGAL I'd be all for it.

smithman

imported post

Folks, I have been OCing at my local Chase bank and have NEVER HAD AN ISSUE. Everybody has seen me carrying there including a few tellers, a investment consultant, a a banker, and although the manager hasn't seen me yet, I'm sure he's heard about it.

So let me say again, I understand that people have good reasons for not OCing at the bank. But I will remind people that banks are targets of thugs for armed robbery, and that OCing in a bank is perfectly legal. It is up for us to each make our own decisions on OCing at the bank.

AaronS

imported post

smithman wrote:
Folks, I have been OCing at my local Chase bank and have NEVER HAD AN ISSUE. Everybody has seen me carrying there including a few tellers, a investment consultant, a a banker, and although the manager hasn't seen me yet, I'm sure he's heard about it.

So let me say again, I understand that people have good reasons for not OCing at the bank. But I will remind people that banks are targets of thugs for armed robbery, and that OCing in a bank is perfectly legal. It is up for us to each make our own decisions on OCing at the bank.
Just thought this was worth reading twice, as I agree 100%.