Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamandeggs Encounter is now Live on the Youtube Channel

Post imported post

Feel free to use this thread to comment. There are 2 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI

Post imported post

Wow, sounds to me like Warren really needs to address education. Also several times it sounded as if he was being threatened with harm if he kept OCing. Who's up for some ice skating at the Warren community center.

Post imported post

sprinklerguy28 wrote:
    Wow, sounds to me like Warren really needs to address education. Also several times it sounded as if he was being threatened with harm if he kept OCing. Who's up for some ice skating at the Warren community center.
    Generaldet and I walked into the PD to ask them to help with the food drive. He was OCing. I wasn't, because I figured I'd be the camera man if they went after him. My fears were unfounded, because they were completely indifferent.

They haven't made right what they did, but they DO seem to have ended the harassment.

Edit to add: The felon cop pointing the gun at Hammaneggs and their censored response to the FOIA is down right shameful. They added insult to injury by charging 70 dollars or so for the FOIA if I remember right. Perhaps a sign holding protest in front of the PD would be a good bet.

Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

can they legally censor it?

Post imported post

Sure they can. Haven't you heard?

BADGE+GUN=GOD
    Only two have offered their lives for you. A Soldier and Jesus....

Post imported post

There at the end , did he start to call you a fatAxx ??? then changed it to PAL before he walked back to the car ??? WOW!!!

He's all for your rights and all but , " You better be careful because you just gonna get hurt ! "

Post imported post

Michigander wrote:
    They added insult to injury by charging 70 dollars or so for the FOIA if I remember right.
    i thought there was a pretty strict limit to how much they can legally charge you... that seams a but much, i have yet to pay over 52 dollars, total between two departments for the 911 call and all the video and paperwork pertaining to my stops.

watching that video pissed me the hell off!

Post imported post

mikestilly wrote:
    Feel free to use this thread to comment. There are 2 parts.

http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI
    Rifle open-carry in Warren, who's down for it?

-Richard-

Post imported post

if I could get out there, i would do it.

Post imported post

I couldn't even finish watching the video. The kids are still sleeping and I didn't want to wake them up by yelling at the PC.

I can not believe they censered the video. I'm sure you've filed a complaint about that.

Made me laugh when the officer told him that he needed to inform the PD when he planned on OC'ing. I would start calling them to inform them of every action I took. If I had to inform them of any exercise of my rights I might as well cover all bases.

Colorado Gun Owners - COGO
    http://www.ColoradoGunOwners.com

A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Colorado Firearm law.
    http://www.lexisnexis.com/hottopics/colorado/
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12

Post imported post

I know putting these videos up for our consumption involves some work. Thanks, Mike.

Post imported post

If they refuse to fix the audio problem, or give you the other videos, take the one back and demand a refund. Was the audio at the end censored too? I think this as well as the other videos need to hit the media outlets. Hell call Problem Solvers!

Are you going through with a lawsuit on this? I too noticed that it sounded like he was starting to say a word that started with the letter "F", then quickly switched to the word "PAL".

I'm sorry you had to deal with this BS.

Post imported post

Is it me or does it sound like the cops are making death threats against this person ???

Post imported post

I didn't hear death threats, but I def. heard threats made against him.

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    If they refuse to fix the audio problem, or give you the other videos, take the one back and demand a refund. Was the audio at the end censored too? I think this as well as the other videos need to hit the media outlets. Hell call Problem Solvers!

Are you going through with a lawsuit on this? I too noticed that it sounded like he was starting to say a word that started with the letter "F", then quickly switched to the word "PAL".

I'm sorry you had to deal with this BS.

Just the audio in the beginning was obviously removed. They obviously removed the audio from the beginning and turned it back on when it was clear from what took place prior. The worst part though is the view which they gave him the video of the only cop car there that wasnt pointed in his direction. They're hiding the part where he was physically assaulted. YES THAT'S WHAT I SAID HE WAS PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED BY THESE MORONS. For walking down the friggin street minding his own business!

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

When requesting FOIA you must be VERY careful in how you ask and what you ask for.

Always request copies of:
    All Media, written and digital.
    All Video, and audio from all sources.
    All Officer field notes.
    All Communications between officers and also dispatch

This may cost more but at least you get everything.

P.S. Does anybody have anything to add to my list?

Post imported post

I highly suggest trying to return the "faulty video". And $70 for one video is VERY steep. I got all 3 videos from my Target experience for the $25.

Post imported post

If Oc is a big no no while you have a CPL then why was he not arrested for it, or charged or even ticketed? This is why I don't respect cops at first sight any more.

Regardless of some anonymous tip, the cop has to also consider the differences between Tip, and Constitutional Rights.

My fav part is "You can express your right in the parks and stuff (Admitting that he knows it is legal to OC), but if your gonna express your right like this don't come crying when you get hurt"...I'd reply with No problem I'll just sue!

He wasn't expressing dip wad he was exercising! He was protecting himself...UGH!!!!

I really believe either by accident or by design the police have went from public servants to public corrections officers. "To Push & Shove" should be painted on all cop cars

Northern lower & Keweenaw area, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I hope that next year Warren gives Hammaneggs a new Escalade pulling a trailer loaded down with new Harleys. Oh, and some new guns that they don't have the numbers to.springerdave.

Post imported post

We will put an end to these encounters. Mark my words. I'm working on something huge and it's been soooo hard biting my lip. When I get excited about something I find it sooooooooooo hard to shut up. I will shut-up now but just know that a solution to these encounters has been created. Please be patient and you will soon see what I'm talking about.

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    When requesting FOIA you must be VERY careful in how you ask and what you ask for.

Always request copies of:
    All Media, written and digital.
    All Video, and audio from all sources.
    All Officer field notes.
    All Communications between officers and also dispatch

This may cost more but at least you get everything.

P.S. Does anybody have anything to add to my list?
    All of the above was requested.A suit is the next step to be taken.They have been notified of this but continue to ignore it.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Post imported post

Lawyer up.

Post imported post

when they told you that you should call ahead of time, you should have said that you are going to open carry every day so theres your heads up!
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Post imported post

The more police departments behave in such a manner, the more they will polarize the general public.

It will get to a point where people who were once very supportive of LEO's will become so jaded that they form contempt for those wearing the badge.

I hope it never comes to that, but things like this don't give me much hope.

Post imported post

ghostrider wrote:
    The more police departments behave in such a manner, the more they will polarize the general public.

It will get to a point where people who were once very supportive of LEO's will become so jaded that they form contempt for those wearing the badge.
    Consider the Oakland California PD. When 4 of their officers were killed, the public largely rejoiced. This was largely but certainly not exclusively a result of a man in handcuffs being shot. That's probably the most extreme event in recent times I can think of for that type of thing.

The public respects a PD to the degree which they believe they deserve it. The warren PD is no exception, and we have an important role to play in making sure the public knows how much respect they should be given. And again, in this case, I think a protest is in order. That Armed American Radio show could even help us make it a big one.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast