• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

January WAC gunshow

TechnoWeenie

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
You have to remember, the Puyallup fairgrounds is not public property, it's private property, thus, they get to make the rules.  No loaded firearms.  You have to get your gun zip-tied at the gate, but once that is done, conceal it or open carry it.  As long as you don't cut the zip tie and load it.  Leave your loaded mags in your car too. 

Please, follow all the WAC rules if you go to the show.  I personally don't want to be associated with anyone who doesn't comply.  This makes us all look bad.

Another 'gun free zone'...

Where only the 'criminals' have loaded guns...

But, I'm scared, there are so many guns there....

And.. :uhoh:

Trigger Dr

imported post

That is OK big weenie, even the thugs are asked to secure their guns, whetehr or not they do I don't know. But if you are that paranoid, maybe you should stay home.:)

SpyderTattoo

imported post

Cool, Falcon. See you there. Weenie, we all know how you feel about the gunshow. We don't need to keep hearing it from you. If you don't like the way they do it then just don't come. I'ts just getting a little old.

Batousaii

imported post

I will probably be at the show too (sat), I am scrubbing around for trades, and will definitely stop by and say hello if i do in fact go. I'll have poor sparky all zip tied up too...

See ya all there.

:cool:Bat

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I can't say yet where it will be. Last time it was in row 4. Look for a white sign that is kinda' like a sandwich board, that has black lettering. It will be easier to see this time because I'm not selling anything. By the way, any WAC members here that want to sell something at the table just let me know. I think M1Gunr has stuff to sell. I'll bring a blanket of some sort to cover the stuff on the table overnight. This is what most people do there.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Jeff, I will be there for a short stay on Saturday, but might make it for most of the day on Sunday. If I make it on Sunday, I will have a bunch of homemade brownies fore any of the OC crowd that shows up. (bribery?)

If you post your name here then anyone looking for the table can simply ask at the registration desk "where is Jeff xxx's table located?" and get directions right to the table.

I will bring my Table cover on Saturday then you can leave it with M1 Gunner with the rest of my stuff. Hopefully by the February show, M1 and I will have a 3' x 7' banner to hang overhead to make it easier to find the table.

Trigger Dr

imported post

SpyderTattoo wrote:
I can't say yet where it will be. Last time it was in row 4. Look for a white sign that is kinda' like a sandwich board, that has black lettering. It will be easier to see this time because I'm not selling anything. By the way, any WAC members here that want to sell something at the table just let me know. I think M1Gunr has stuff to sell. I'll bring a blanket of some sort to cover the stuff on the table overnight. This is what most people do there.
The sign is 18" x 24" and will be on the end of the table.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

If you guys want, ask for Jeff Lamb's table at the front table when you enter the building. They should be able to point you in the right direction to the table.

Iron_Colonel

imported post

I will be up there on Sunday on my never-ending quest to find good deals on milsurp guns. Mosin Nagants in particular. I will be sure to stop by the table and say hi.

Trigger Dr

imported post

Just an interesting bit about the Mosin Nagant. "Fabrique d'Armes Emile et Le'on Nagant" was created oin 1859 by 2 Nagant brothers. hen they started production of rifles, it was under license from Remington for the Rolling Block design. They later started new designs, one of which was the basis for the Mosin Nagant. The basic rifle was for the Russian army and thje patent lter sold to the Russians who finished development.

I will be at the show on Saturday for sashort while, but plan on a long stay at the table on Sunday with homemade brownies for OC members who stop by.;

SpyderTattoo

imported post

I'm here at the gunshow. The table is way towards the back, just behind the wall on the right. Look for the red sign overhead that says "The Americraft Showplex" then go right about 20 steps. You'll see the sign and my bad self...

Trigger Dr

imported post

I spent a little time at the table, it was very busy and Jeff was B U S Y. I will be back tomorrow and spend most of the day there. A few OCers stopped by for a short chat.

So far today it has been a success.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

They actually have us set up in the Saturday only section in the back ( 5 rows from the very back wall). If you have ever met Dave Workman at his table we were in the same area.

I'll be there all day on Sunday. See you there.