• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The irony

sudden valley gunner

imported post

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss128/WashingtonOpenCarry/sksbox.jpg

Ok why can't I get the picture to post. Oh never mind....I think I got it.
sksbox.jpg
[/img]

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Army wrote:
Chinese SKS is a no-go in California, yet they come INTO America.......through California.

Bingo!!!!! :celebrateI just thought it was funny and ironic. It shoots well though, but I like my Yugo one better. Full bayonets on both. Although the chinese one is a pike.

heliopolissolutions

imported post

Army wrote:
Chinese SKS is a no-go in California, yet they come INTO America.......through California.
Aha! Would you believe that? How can they be such hypocrites!

*scoff* *scoff*

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Army wrote:

Do the gunsactually get distributed from Ontario California?

Or do the guns come in to a California port, then move in bond to another U.S. state?

Whichever way it gets done, legally, even if distributed from Cali, I don't see the irony. Or the hypcrisy.

camsoup

imported post

HankT wrote:
Army wrote:

Do the gunsactually get distributed from Ontario California?

Or do the guns come in to a California port, then move in bond to another U.S. state?

Whichever way it gets done, legally, even if distributed from Cali, I don't see the irony. Or the hypcrisy.
Which part of the gun not being legal to own in CA, and the fact it is distributed from CA do you not find Ironic?

everything is always so serious with you.....

tekshogun

Founder's Club Member
imported post

heliopolissolutions wrote:
Army wrote:
Aha! Would you believe that? How can they be such hypocrites!

*scoff* *scoff*

One word my dear Heliopolis, one word:  taxes

The California legislature knows that it can put insane controls on you all and your guns but still make money off of tariffs and taxes on anything that they allow to come in or out of that state, even if it is not legal for an individual to possess in that state.  The hypocrosy is about money.

It's like the Jack Daniel's distillery.  It produces whiskey in a dry-county.  The only way you can buy JD there are in small quantity commemorative bottles.  The county still gets taxes off of the business, but the "problem" gets shipped elsewhere. 

The world is full of hypocrosy, the sick-irony of human nature.