Thread: Ex-Employee Kills 2 in Baton Rouge Shooting

Post imported post

A Louisiana man is in jail tonight after shooting up his former workplace. His chief complaint was that his former employer wasn't allowing him to collect his unemployment, while other former workers were allowed. He went into the building and began shooting. He hit three people, killing two, and then needed to reload.

When he made the attempt to shoot a fourth person, he missed. This is when four other workers wrestled him to the ground and a fast-thinking foreman placed his finger in the trigger guard of the weapon (behind the suspect's finger and trigger) to prevent him from getting off another shot. They were able to take the gun away.

The first 911 call was received at 1352, and the Deputies arrived at 1354. He was still underneath a pile of people when they arrived.
    "Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."

State Researcher

Post imported post

Two minutes? That's an exceptionally fast response time!

Yet for two people... they were waiting for the rest of their lives.

When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

Post imported post

Yeah, that's unfortunate. But it still ended, thankfully. I meant to post the link to the story and forgot.
    "Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."

Post imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---
    how would you like it if someone wished that on you?

Post imported post

---Post Deleted---
    what is wrong with your head???? this has to be the lowest I have ever seen you go to.. That man has a family also I know someone that works there and Grady is tore up about it.

Banned

Post imported post

jimmyb wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---
    what is wrong with your head???? this has to be the lowest I have ever seen you go to.. That man has a family also I know someone that works there and Grady is tore up about it.
    that is kinda messed up......

Post imported post

---Post Deleted---
    You are the absolutedumbest,most delousional person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I feel sorry for your family, as Igrew up with/around your children. Fortunatly 10 years ago they seemed normal, which is reassuring that there is a hope that there are not more of you allowed to roam free.

Grady is a good man that employs a lot of people in this area. He employs a lot of people that don't have many employable traits. I have worked along side Mr Grady and his people on quite a few projects and him and his people are all top notch.

Banned

Post imported post

lsushawn wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---

Banned

Post imported post

WWMD wrote:
    lsushawn wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---

Post imported post

Smoking45auto wrote:
    WWMD wrote:
    lsushawn wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---
    You are the absolutedumbest,most delousional person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I feel sorry for your family, as Igrew up with/around your children. Fortunatly 10 years ago they seemed normal, which is reassuring that there is a hope that there are not more of you allowed to roam free.

Grady is a good man that employs a lot of people in this area. He employs a lot of people that don't have many employable traits. I have worked along side Mr Grady and his people on quite a few projects and him and his people are all top notch.
    That is a personal attack.
    Yeah, he should be banned

how about the other post where mark (yourself) thought someone should have died?

Post imported post

See how WWMD and Smoking45auto work together to defend Mark's comments? Just like something out of a liberal's playbook to go after anyone that dare deviate from their leader's agenda (that is - if they're not all actually the same person).

Funny how they never respond when anyone calls them out on real issues.

Post imported post

barf wrote:
    See how WWMD and Smoking45auto work together to defend Mark's comments? Just like something out of a liberal's playbook to go after anyone that dare deviate from their leader's agenda (that is - if they're not all actually the same person).

Funny how they never respond when anyone calls them out on real issues.

at least thay where both banned but another one has came into the picture something about being a chicken farmer

Post imported post

barf did you get my pm the other day

Post imported post

If ya'll knew what I knew about Grady, it would have been better had HE swapped places with those two women.
    Not being mean or cruel, but the women have GOT to be better than Grady.
    mark, for people that don't know you personally, you are the xxxxxxxxxx that i know, and i have been knowing you for 30+ years. grady crawford is a fine man and doesn't deserve this. what is your problem?

Post imported post

Glad to see I haven't missed very much here in my brief absence. More ************* from Mark and his multiple personalities, some of which have been thankfully banned.

Post imported post

Post imported post

LA Confederate wrote:
    Glad to see I haven't missed very much here in my brief absence. More ************* from Mark and his multiple personalities, some of which have been thankfully banned.
    I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.

Post imported post

KBCraig wrote:
    I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.
    I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

LA Confederate wrote:
    KBCraig wrote:
    I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic
    Doesn't really make any difference does it. Multiple personalities attempting to disrupt are still a PITA.

DID is a psychological disorder most often brought about by childhood abuse. They would laugh and deny it, but that is symptomatic.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/dissociat...er/article.htm

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
    LA Confederate wrote:
    KBCraig wrote:
    I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic
    Doesn't really make any difference does it. Multiple personalities attempting to disrupt are still a PITA.

DID is a psychological disorder most often brought about by childhood abuse. They would laugh and deny it, but that is symptomatic.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/dissociat...er/article.htm

Yata hey
    this is what a Dr. said about him

She was

unable to definitively diagnose him but provisionally diagnosed

him with “schizoaffective disorder, manic.”

from here

http://altlaw.org/v1/cases/85858