Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: Ex-Employee Kills 2 in Baton Rouge Shooting

  1. #1
    Regular Member OPS MARINE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    , California, USA
    Posts
    392

    Post imported post

    A Louisiana man is in jail tonight after shooting up his former workplace. His chief complaint was that his former employer wasn't allowing him to collect his unemployment, while other former workers were allowed. He went into the building and began shooting. He hit three people, killing two, and then needed to reload.

    When he made the attempt to shoot a fourth person, he missed. This is when four other workers wrestled him to the ground and a fast-thinking foreman placed his finger in the trigger guard of the weapon (behind the suspect's finger and trigger) to prevent him from getting off another shot. They were able to take the gun away.

    The first 911 call was received at 1352, and the Deputies arrived at 1354. He was still underneath a pile of people when they arrived.
    "Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."

  2. #2
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Stanislaus County, California, USA
    Posts
    2,586

    Post imported post

    Two minutes? That's an exceptionally fast response time!

    Yet for two people... they were waiting for the rest of their lives.

    When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org


    Don't Tread On Me.

  3. #3
    Regular Member OPS MARINE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    , California, USA
    Posts
    392

    Post imported post

    Yeah, that's unfortunate. But it still ended, thankfully. I meant to post the link to the story and forgot.
    "Most people respect the badge. Everybody... respects the gun."

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    72

    Post imported post

    mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---
    how would you like it if someone wished that on you?

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    96

    Post imported post

    mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---
    what is wrong with your head???? this has to be the lowest I have ever seen you go to.. That man has a family also I know someone that works there and Grady is tore up about it.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , , Andorra
    Posts
    24

    Post imported post

    jimmyb wrote:
    mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---
    what is wrong with your head???? this has to be the lowest I have ever seen you go to.. That man has a family also I know someone that works there and Grady is tore up about it.
    that is kinda messed up......

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    25

    Post imported post

    mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---
    You are the absolutedumbest,most delousional person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I feel sorry for your family, as Igrew up with/around your children. Fortunatly 10 years ago they seemed normal, which is reassuring that there is a hope that there are not more of you allowed to roam free.

    Grady is a good man that employs a lot of people in this area. He employs a lot of people that don't have many employable traits. I have worked along side Mr Grady and his people on quite a few projects and him and his people are all top notch.


  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , , Andorra
    Posts
    24

    Post imported post

    lsushawn wrote:
    mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    5

    Post imported post

    WWMD wrote:
    lsushawn wrote:
    mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    96

    Post imported post

    Smoking45auto wrote:
    WWMD wrote:
    lsushawn wrote:
    mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    ---Post Deleted---
    You are the absolutedumbest,most delousional person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I feel sorry for your family, as Igrew up with/around your children. Fortunatly 10 years ago they seemed normal, which is reassuring that there is a hope that there are not more of you allowed to roam free.

    Grady is a good man that employs a lot of people in this area. He employs a lot of people that don't have many employable traits. I have worked along side Mr Grady and his people on quite a few projects and him and his people are all top notch.
    That is a personal attack.
    Yeah, he should be banned

    how about the other post where mark (yourself) thought someone should have died?

  11. #11
    Regular Member barf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Nawlins, Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    259

    Post imported post

    See how WWMD and Smoking45auto work together to defend Mark's comments? Just like something out of a liberal's playbook to go after anyone that dare deviate from their leader's agenda (that is - if they're not all actually the same person).

    Funny how they never respond when anyone calls them out on real issues.



  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    96

    Post imported post

    barf wrote:
    See how WWMD and Smoking45auto work together to defend Mark's comments? Just like something out of a liberal's playbook to go after anyone that dare deviate from their leader's agenda (that is - if they're not all actually the same person).

    Funny how they never respond when anyone calls them out on real issues.

    at least thay where both banned but another one has came into the picture something about being a chicken farmer

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    96

    Post imported post

    barf did you get my pm the other day

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    baton rouge, ,
    Posts
    2

    Post imported post

    mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    If ya'll knew what I knew about Grady, it would have been better had HE swapped places with those two women.
    Not being mean or cruel, but the women have GOT to be better than Grady.
    mark, for people that don't know you personally, you are the xxxxxxxxxx that i know, and i have been knowing you for 30+ years. grady crawford is a fine man and doesn't deserve this. what is your problem?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hammond Area, LA, ,
    Posts
    238

    Post imported post

    Glad to see I haven't missed very much here in my brief absence. More ************* from Mark and his multiple personalities, some of which have been thankfully banned.

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    baton rouge, ,
    Posts
    2

    Post imported post



  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Granite State of Mind
    Posts
    4,510

    Post imported post

    LA Confederate wrote:
    Glad to see I haven't missed very much here in my brief absence. More ************* from Mark and his multiple personalities, some of which have been thankfully banned.
    I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.


  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hammond Area, LA, ,
    Posts
    238

    Post imported post

    KBCraig wrote:
    I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.
    I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic.

  19. #19
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,630

    Post imported post

    LA Confederate wrote:
    KBCraig wrote:
    I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.
    I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic
    Doesn't really make any difference does it. Multiple personalities attempting to disrupt are still a PITA.

    DID is a psychological disorder most often brought about by childhood abuse. They would laugh and deny it, but that is symptomatic.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/dissociat...er/article.htm

    Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  20. #20
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    96

    Post imported post

    Grapeshot wrote:
    LA Confederate wrote:
    KBCraig wrote:
    I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.
    I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic
    Doesn't really make any difference does it. Multiple personalities attempting to disrupt are still a PITA.

    DID is a psychological disorder most often brought about by childhood abuse. They would laugh and deny it, but that is symptomatic.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/dissociat...er/article.htm

    Yata hey
    this is what a Dr. said about him

    She was

    unable to definitively diagnose him but provisionally diagnosed

    him with “schizoaffective disorder, manic.”

    from here

    http://altlaw.org/v1/cases/85858


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •