• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ex-Employee Kills 2 in Baton Rouge Shooting

OPS MARINE

imported post

A Louisiana man is in jail tonight after shooting up his former workplace. His chief complaint was that his former employer wasn't allowing him to collect his unemployment, while other former workers were allowed. He went into the building and began shooting. He hit three people, killing two, and then needed to reload.

When he made the attempt to shoot a fourth person, he missed. This is when four other workers wrestled him to the ground and a fast-thinking foreman placed his finger in the trigger guard of the weapon (behind the suspect's finger and trigger) to prevent him from getting off another shot. They were able to take the gun away.

The first 911 call was received at 1352, and the Deputies arrived at 1354. He was still underneath a pile of people when they arrived.

sandman

imported post

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
---Post Deleted---
what is wrong with your head???? :cuss::cuss::banghead::banghead:this has to be the lowest I have ever seen you go to.. That man has a family also I know someone that works there and Grady is tore up about it.

WWMD

Banned
imported post

jimmyb wrote:
---Post Deleted---
what is wrong with your head???? :cuss::cuss::banghead::banghead:this has to be the lowest I have ever seen you go to.. That man has a family also I know someone that works there and Grady is tore up about it.

that is kinda messed up......:(

lsushawn

imported post

---Post Deleted---

You are the absolutedumbest,most delousional person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I feel sorry for your family, as Igrew up with/around your children. Fortunatly 10 years ago they seemed normal, which is reassuring that there is a hope that there are not more of you allowed to roam free.

Grady is a good man that employs a lot of people in this area. He employs a lot of people that don't have many employable traits. I have worked along side Mr Grady and his people on quite a few projects and him and his people are all top notch.

sandman

imported post

Smoking45auto wrote:
WWMD wrote:
lsushawn wrote:
---Post Deleted---

You are the absolutedumbest,most delousional person I have ever had the displeasure of knowing. I feel sorry for your family, as Igrew up with/around your children. Fortunatly 10 years ago they seemed normal, which is reassuring that there is a hope that there are not more of you allowed to roam free.

Grady is a good man that employs a lot of people in this area. He employs a lot of people that don't have many employable traits. I have worked along side Mr Grady and his people on quite a few projects and him and his people are all top notch.

That is a personal attack.

Yeah, he should be banned
how about the other post where mark (yourself) thought someone should have died?

barf

imported post

See how WWMD and Smoking45auto work together to defend Mark's comments? Just like something out of a liberal's playbook to go after anyone that dare deviate from their leader's agenda (that is - if they're not all actually the same person).

Funny how they never respond when anyone calls them out on real issues.

sandman

imported post

barf wrote:
See how WWMD and Smoking45auto work together to defend Mark's comments? Just like something out of a liberal's playbook to go after anyone that dare deviate from their leader's agenda (that is - if they're not all actually the same person).

Funny how they never respond when anyone calls them out on real issues.
at least thay where both banned but another one has came into the picture something about being a chicken farmer

masonjar

imported post

If ya'll knew what I knew about Grady, it would have been better had HE swapped places with those two women.
Not being mean or cruel, but the women have GOT to be better than Grady.
:cuss:mark, for people that don't know you personally, you are the xxxxxxxxxx that i know, and i have been knowing you for 30+ years. grady crawford is a fine man and doesn't deserve this. what is your problem?

LA Confederate

imported post

Glad to see I haven't missed very much here in my brief absence. More douchebaggery from Mark and his multiple personalities, some of which have been thankfully banned.

KBCraig

imported post

LA Confederate wrote:
Glad to see I haven't missed very much here in my brief absence. More douchebaggery from Mark and his multiple personalities, some of which have been thankfully banned.
I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.

LA Confederate

imported post

KBCraig wrote:
I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.

I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

LA Confederate wrote:
KBCraig wrote:
I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic
Doesn't really make any difference does it. Multiple personalities attempting to disrupt are still a PITA.

DID is a psychological disorder most often brought about by childhood abuse. They would laugh and deny it, but that is symptomatic.
http://www.medicinenet.com/dissociative_identity_disorder/article.htm

Yata hey