• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ex-Employee Kills 2 in Baton Rouge Shooting

sandman

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
LA Confederate wrote:
KBCraig wrote:
I've never thought those sockpuppets were his. I think they're spoofing the stereotype. Trolls, in other words, appearing to side with MEM while really making fun of him and trying to stir up opposition.
I haven't set my mind on it. I think the various screen names are the work of a single person since when one gets banned a new one pops up almost immediately and starts in on the same idiocy. Just don't know if it's Mark himself or just some loser who wants to ride his coat tails and be his lackey. Either way it's pretty pathetic
Doesn't really make any difference does it. Multiple personalities attempting to disrupt are still a PITA.

DID is a psychological disorder most often brought about by childhood abuse. They would laugh and deny it, but that is symptomatic.
http://www.medicinenet.com/dissociative_identity_disorder/article.htm

Yata hey
this is what a Dr. said about him

[align=left]She was[/align]
[align=left]unable to definitively diagnose him but provisionally diagnosed[/align]
him with “schizoaffective disorder, manic.”

from here

http://altlaw.org/v1/cases/85858