• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas !

Batousaii

imported post

Merry Christmas to everyone. I wish to you all a happy new years, and warm winter nights with friends loved ones, or at least some good entertainment. Keep yer fingers crossed for a new OC "toy" eh :D

Have fun, be safe, keep America free.

:dude:Bat

dlnwoody

imported post

Marry Christmas to everyone. On christmas day remember to say a prayer for all service members of the armed services.

amzbrady

imported post

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Mele Kalikimaka, Froehliche Weihnachten und ein glueckliches Neues Jahr, Nollaig Shona Dhuit, Joyeux Noel, Gun Tso Sun Tan’Gung Haw Sun, Shinnen omedeto. Merii Kurisumasu, Zrizdvom hrystovym, TO ALL.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

233 years ago our Forefathers fought and gave us Liberty to worship whom we pleased. Honour that tonight and tomorrow. Or perhaps you do that at another time of year. May Divine Providence guide us all.