• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Prince William County CHP in under 3 weeks

gis

imported post

Just got mine in the mail today. I applied the same day I got my Virginia drivers license. From the day I filled out the application to date of issuance only 14 business days and about 20 calendar days from application to mailbox. Pretty efficient, if you ask me. :)

Now I have to call VSP and let them know, so they can cancel my non-resident CHP. It's a shame, asI got a low two-digit permit number. :X They told me that I could carry on it until it expired, but if I chose to get one from the county as a VA resident, I have to call and let them know.

carbon

Banned
imported post

gis wrote:
Just got mine in the mail today. I applied the same day I got my Virginia drivers license. From the day I filled out the application to date of issuance only 14 business days and about 20 calendar days from application to mailbox. Pretty efficient, if you ask me. :)

Now I have to call VSP and let them know, so they can cancel my non-resident CHP. It's a shame, asI got a low two-digit permit number. :X They told me that I could carry on it until it expired, but if I chose to get one from the county as a VA resident, I have to call and let them know.
i received my chp in about two weeks from pwc.

rebfan

imported post

Mine took 17 days. Though, it seemed to take a lot longer.