• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't Shoot!

HeesBonafide

imported post

I am sure that everyone is aware of this, but just wanted to put it out there just in case...

You may hear a stirring tonight coming from your Chimney or that special place that is used as an entrance, and you might hear a jolly laugh and maybe even some steps on the roof.

If it were any other time of the year, I bet that laugh would be met with "get the F**K down now" -- but not tonight. For tonight, it seems is the one time of the year that we allow someone to come into our homes unannounced and pull a "reverse" robbery. Yes, instead of him taking something of value, he leaves it.

There may be a fat man in your living room wondering around, he might even try to sneak a cookie or two. Its ok, it just Claus and buddies leaving you with some Holiday cheer.

So, tonight, remember to holster your weapon and give a thanks for all that you have and all that love you and how lucky we are to live in this country where we can fight, kick and scream against tyranny and injustice, for we DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

....besides, you don't want to be the guy that is known as the one that killed Santa....do you?!? :lol:

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone and I hope that all your wishes come true and you are surrounded by love!

triehl27

imported post

CRAP!!! the Claymore just went off... Damn I was hoping the sound was the drunken in-law who stayed the night, falling down the stairs. At least then it would have been something to look forward to. I think it was the claymore... Hopefully it wasn't the landmine I put under the guest bathroom toilet seat.... I just know i'l get blamed for that one.
"TR Clean up the bathroom... By the way have your seen auntie drunkie this morning?"
"Um Yeah.... she's all over the place around here somewhere.... Oh and on a TOTALLY unrelated note, we need a new toilet seat."

I do love *MOST* of my In-Laws... Except this one is enough to drive me outta the house to spend the night with the GF... If she had been home and not out with the family herself.:banghead::cry:

amzbrady

imported post

According to the movie Santa Clause, if you kill him, your stuck with the job. Not so bad for me. I am unemployed so I dont have a job, I'm already fat, love cookies, and I'm not lactose intolerent.

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

So many idiots get stuck in chimneys, I wonder if there's ever been a successful burglary via chimney ingress.

I'd be like "aw, crap, now the fire department's gonna have to destroy my chimney to get him out."

tannerwaterbury

imported post

Ok i really was having a giggle at that posting. Hope everyone has or had a great Christmas. Hopefully santa didn't get a gun pulled on him. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT! :celebrate

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

You probably did not see Santa last night. I shot him and took all the presents for my self, Some very interesting stuff in there. I don't know what to do about the reindeer on my roof tho, The neighbors think its a great decoration but they are starting to make some noise.

The last words Santa heard was Happy Hanukkah. That really confused him while he was putting presents under the tree.

I guess I gotta be Santa now according to "The Santa Clause"

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
You probably did not see Santa last night. I shot him and took all the presents for my self, Some very interesting stuff in there. I don't know what to do about the reindeer on my roof tho, The neighbors think its a great decoration but they are starting to make some noise.

The last words Santa heard was Happy Hanukkah. That really confused him while he was putting presents under the tree.

I guess I gotta be Santa now according to "The Santa Clause"
Oh I love venison!!!

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
@amzbrady
I sold the coal. I need to get a new Glock.

@SVG I was thinking of some roof hunting my self. I will Hide behind the Chimney and get a good vantage point.
That bright red nose should help site in better