• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas!

amzbrady

imported post

We Wish You a Merry Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪We Wish You a Merry Christmas ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♥ ♥ ♥We Wish You A Merry Christmas♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪...And A Happy New Year!♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪..."

fire suppressor

imported post

I am sitting down at the fire station working on Christmas just like I have for the past eight years now. If you come across any kind of public servant today if you can take the time to shake there hand and say thank you. They are giving up there holiday to keep you safe and warm. And believe it or not we do not here the words "thank you" often enough. Those words mean for to us than you will ever know

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

233 years ago our Forefathers fought and gave us Liberty to worship whom we pleased. Honour that tonight and tomorrow. Or perhaps you do that at another time of year. May Divine Providence guide us all.

ak56

Campaign Veteran
imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
I am sitting down at the fire station working on Christmas just like I have for the past eight years now. If you come across any kind of public servant today if you can take the time to shake there hand and say thank you. They are giving up there holiday to keep you safe and warm. And believe it or not we do not here the words "thank you" often enough. Those words mean for to us than you will ever know
Thank you very much! Merry Christmas!

trevorthebusdriver

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
Same with us bus drivers! We might not save your life, but we can get you to Grandma's house. (eventually)

Metalhead47

imported post

trevorthebusdriver wrote:
fire suppressor wrote:
Same with us bus drivers! We might not save your life, but we can get you to Grandma's house. (eventually)
+1 :D

Merry Christmas all!

kito109654

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:

I made a point of this today; thanks for your service!

I hope everyone had a safe and Merry Christmas!

rysa

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
That sucks man. I got lucky, my shift doesn't work christmas / eve or new years / eve.

Im sure next year i'll get stuck with both though. Thanks for keeping people safe and stay low.

-rysa