• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Christmas

metalman383

imported post

Santa brought my future Wife, her very own pink Walther P22. At least she knows, I will not try to adopt it from her, thanks to it's stunning color!:D

Cobbersmom

imported post

Among other things, my son in law put a 100 ct. box of .223's in my stocking. Good boy! He also brought up one of his guns so we could shoot at the range but unfortunately, the weather didn't cooperate.

Packer fan

imported post

I jumped ahead of Santa.

I was yelled at by my wife for buying a Marlin Glenfield model 60 .22 be for Christmas; not because I bought it but because I ruined my Christmas present and we had a trip we needed to take. She wanted to buy a gun for me.
I tried to explain to her that I could not pass up the $78 price tag and I did put it on lay-a-way but to no avail. She did go down and picked it up before Christmas, because she said I was like a little kid in a candy shop.

Now to make up for it, for valentines day, I have to go down and buy her a back up gun for valentines day. She loves her Kahr CW .40 that I bought her last year for valentines.

JG

imported post

Hey Metalman; At first I thought you were showing off you very pretty wife to be but then I saw the Buck in the background.:lol:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

seasons 2 & 3 of the old Star Trek series , now I have them all .

Mom got me an early gift a ticket to the Packers Vikings game &

an autographed picture of the cast of Pawn Stars from my Sister & Brother in law that live in Vegas << very cool.

All in all a good Christmas.:)

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

metalman383 wrote:
Santa brought my future Wife, her very own pink Walther P22. At least she knows, I will not try to adopt it from her, thanks to it's stunning color!:D
Dammm nice rack !!! on the mounted Deer that is :) , nice little pistola. oh yeah your fiance' is pretty too, your very lucky !! Congrats on your engagement.

metalman383

imported post

Ya, I'm lucky tohave foundsomeone that finds the 12 year old in me amusing. And I'm very lucky to find a woman, that I trust enough to give a gun too! A woman's scorn is a bad thing, when she has a gun, it's down right scary!!

thelongone13

imported post

Nice nice nice! The birthday fairy dropped this off for my wife which will be painted pink once we move in to our new place:

105_0686.jpg