• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Merry Christmas From Bagram, Afghanistan!!

marine77

imported post

Merry Christmas, Doc. From one vet to another. We got your back.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Merry Christmas to you & all the service members watching our back over there also, Thank you for your service !!! Be safe, give em hell & come back soon.

falcon1

imported post

Merry Christmas, and thank you for your service! Have a safe and prosperous New Year, and come home soon!!

PavePusher

imported post

Oops, didn't see this until today, hope you had a good day. A few of my Airmen are in your area, about to be rotated out.

Watch your six, keep your boots dry, the coffee hot and your weapons ready.

Carnivore

imported post

Yea I'm late too, keep safe Doc. Thanks for yours and all services sacrafices, Hope Santa hit the ground safe over there, and wishng you and yours a Happy and Prosperous new Year, Tell all the guys and Gals Thanks from Moose Cock, Missouri, get home soon, and do your part to make sure ALL come home.