• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Christmas present

sempercarry

imported post

My Colt wrapped in a new Kramer belt scabbard and matching belt.....Beautiful!!

BobR

imported post

With enough time and pressure...this will be a diamond, so I was told.

Coal.jpg

bob

swatspyder

imported post

BobR wrote:
With enough time and pressure...this will be a diamond, so I was told.

Coal.jpg

bob
Humans turn into blue diamonds. True story.

Due to boron impurities present in the carbon, most LifeGem synthetic diamonds produced up to 2003 were Type IIb and were a light to medium blue in colour. Iron flux inclusions within the stones also rendered them magnetic. The synthesis process has since been modified, and LifeGem now produces yellow, blue, white (clear), red, and green diamonds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeGem

.45ACPaddy

imported post

I got CODMW2 for PC too! If you play it on steam, PM me with your steamfriends name so I can add you. You can find me under the name [DT] - Paddy

I also got Hickory Farms summer sausage, a bacon wallet, and cash to stuff the wallet with. I'm taking a trip down to Cabela's today to see what they have for reloading equipment. If anyone has suggestions of other places, please post away!