• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How to open carry an AK-47 or similar and not offend second amendment activists?

kwikrnu

Banned
imported post

I'm going to carry an AK-47, plr-16, sig556, or an ARhandgun on a two point sling over my chest.

What are the rules I need to follow so I do not upset the not so Second Amendment supporters?

1. Clothing (suit, blazer, jeans, T-shirt, button down, polo type).

2. Ammunition type (armor piercing, hollow point, full metal jacket, blanks).

3.Magazine capacity (beta C, romanian 75 round, 40 round, 20 round).

4. Accessories (bullet proof vests, other).

Dreamer

imported post

Are you TRYING to be a "test case", or are you just a "plant" put on this forum to stir things up? :banghead:

I would suggest selling every firearm you own, and then sending all that money to the Brady Campaign.

Such action will benefit the Gun Rights Movement about the same amount as your "OC Plans", in light of your previous posts.

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Kwirknu dude don't even worry what anyone thinks about you, nobody should give a @#$% about what you wear except you. I don't care if your a cross dresser! as long as you are carrying legally for your protection. Anyone who says different can just continue bowing down to the sheeple. Pleasing people has nopart in fighting for a human right.

Carry on brother

Ben

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

kwikrnu wrote:
I'm going to carry an AK-47, plr-16, sig556, or an ARhandgun on a two point sling over my chest.

What are the rules I need to follow so I do not upset the not so Second Amendment supporters?

Appropriately lettered cap:

MWAAK

MWAAR

C'mon. You'll be a star!

It worked for Danbus...

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

kwikrnu wrote:

2. Ammunition type (armor piercing, hollow point, full metal jacket, blanks).

3.Magazine capacity (beta C, romanian 75 round, 40 round, 20 round).

4. Accessories (bullet proof vests, other).
1. Nude
2. Snap caps
3. Single shot
4. CCW sash (http://www.onesourcetactical.com/ProductImages/011_11.JPG)

Kevin Jensen

State Researcher
imported post

Sorry, couldn't resist! :p Carry that "evil, scary gun" with pride! :cool:

PunkMohawk.jpg

simmonsjoe

imported post

ODA 226 wrote:
Appropriately lettered hat with the following:

A-S-S-H-A-T-!
+1
ODA 226 and I disagree sometimes, but he is right on this one. I have given kwikrnu support on his 2A rights(and still do), but this thread seems to serve no other purpose than to be inflammatory.

But I vote for a chicken suit. A chicken with an AK would be sweet. If you wear a chicken suit I think camo-feathers and a bandanna would be acceptable. Else you could wear an a-s-s-h-a-t.