• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What did you give to OC for Christmas?

WWMD

Banned
imported post

What did you do to promote Open Carry over the Christmas holiday?

I open carried everywhere i went and spread the good word of the constitution to anyone who asked.

:lol:

firefighter9158

imported post

So did I !, Stood in line at Prairieville Wal-Mart, next to a Ascension Sheriff, he never said a word about me o/c'ing. Merry Christmas !

Slidell Jim

imported post

My wife got me a T-shirt from OCDO, the one with the monkey on it. I will be wearing it out when I go to OC events in the future.

P.s. I was a little disappointed that there was no logo printed on the back.

barf

imported post

Jerry McBride wrote:
There are LOCAL shirts available with text (lots) on the back. Give a call.
I'm getting more and more interested in that organization. It seems some here have other agendas and use open carry as a means to some other end.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

barf wrote:
Jerry McBride wrote:
I'm getting more and more interested in that organization. It seems some here have other agendas and use open carry as a means to some other end
Don't let the dark side run you off. There is a need to balance and reason here. :)

Yata hey

sraacke

imported post

Jerry McBride wrote:

Yep, I got one. They are pretty nice. Here a are a couple photos of what the shirts look like.

Front of shirt

localtshirtback.jpg

Back of shirt

localtshirtfront.jpg

firefighter9158

imported post

Where can I get one of those shirts ? Do they come in long sleeve ? Can I pick one up locally (Baton Rouge/Gonzales ) area ?

sraacke

imported post

backdraft522 wrote:
Where can I get one of those shirts ? Do they come in long sleeve ? Can I pick one up locally (Baton Rouge/Gonzales ) area ?
Jerry McBride, LOCAL President, has them at the monthly meetings in LaPlace. You can PM Jerry and he'll probably set up a way to get you one via a face to face meetup somewhere. I don't think they have long sleeve yet but I sometimes wear mine over a grey Jersee sweatshirt and it looks almost like it's part of the shirt. Make plans to attend our next meeting Febuary 3rd if you can.