Thread: WTB AR-15 Stripped Lower

Post imported post

I got a pretty good haul this year i am most happy about a 8gig ipod my sister had laying around the house. She hadn't intended it as a xmas present i was talking about how much i needed some mobile music. She had gotten the ipod 2 years ago for a xmas present but already had a 30 gig one.

Well along with the ipod and clothes i got some nice xmas cards with cash. So I come to you looking for anyone willing to part with one of their stripped lowers. It is my hope this year to slowly build a ar15 on the cheap.

I prefer FTF (I live in Smokey Point/Arlington)
    Willing to meet halfway.

Post imported post

How's this for cheap (and new:celebrate)?

https://surplusammo.com/index.php?ma...979a0863d80315

I plan to snag one of their equally cheap uppers, I really don't dig the one on my Sportical. If you snag one cheaper let me know! :shock:
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

Post imported post

Fan-freaking-tastic, Metalhead! Are these guys based in Tacoma or Portland? The two numbers on their website would indicate one or the other.

Also, I seem to recall there being several part-time manufacturers in Snohomish County. However, a lot of their inventory was snatched up earlier this year in the initial panic-buys.

Does anyone know of a better forum within OCDO where we can take/consolidate/find this information?

Thank you!
    Support these forums, please donate if you are able to OpenCarry.Org!

Post imported post

nofoa wrote:
    So I come to you looking for anyone willing to part with one of their stripped lowers. It is my hope this year to slowly build a ar15 on the cheap.

I prefer FTF (I live in Smokey Point/Arlington)
    Willing to meet halfway.
    Since all thisscary black rifleban stuff has been going around I picked up a Mega Machine Shop stripped lower at Ranier Arms. $135 plus tax, it was like 147 out the door. Real good quality stuffplus Mega'slocated in Tumwater,I like tosupport local companies.

Post imported post

nofoa wrote:
    It is my hope this year to slowly build a ar15 on the cheap.
    Would it not be cheaper to save up your cash for a bit and purchase one pre-assembled?
    "...our media are palace eunuchs gazing avidly at the harem of power and stroking their impotent pens in time to the rape of our liberties."
    -Sarah Hoyt

"America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."
    -Claire Wolfe

Post imported post

I probably will end up doing that.